Thread: low test levels

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Question low test levels

I wasnt sure what would be the best place to post this so I figured I'd just post it here.

I'm just wondering what are some signs that your natural test levels are low? I know that you experience low sex drive and your workouts are crap (both of which I'm experiencing right now), but what else should I be watching out for? I'm probably going to go for some blood tests this week but I kinda wanna do some homework on this issue before I see the doc.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    low energy levels, depression, ECT.... what was your cycle, how long have you been off?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    It was a dbol /test e cycle that lasted 10 or 11 weeks i think i cant remember

It was over a year ago, I followed proper pct and I've only been experiencing this over the past few months so I dont know if its possible that the cycle is the cause?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    It was a dbol /test e cycle that lasted 10 or 11 weeks i think i cant remember

It was over a year ago, I followed proper pct and I've only been experiencing this over the past few months so I dont know if its possible that the cycle is the cause?
    Same here! I only start to feel like that long after cycle is finished.

Thread Information