Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282

    Exclamation knowledgeable brothers plz help

    Ok sorry guys i'm ju7st trying to get an idea of how i can gain the most out of my first cycle..i've waited a long time and worked hard for this so i want it to be perfect..unfortunately i am not that knowledgable of all aspects of AAS (thats where i need you) here is what i have put together please leem know what you think



    wks
    1 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    2 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    3 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    4 Test Enanthate 500mgs/m1t 10 mgs / nolva 10mg
    5 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    6 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    7 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    8 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    9 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    10 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    11 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    12 test Enanthate 500 mgs/ anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    13 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    14 anavar 50 mgs/ Nolva 10 mg
    PCT
    15 Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    16 Clomid 100mg 10 days / clenbuterol 80mcg
    17 Clomid 100mg 10 days
    18off
    19 clenbuterol 80mcg
    20 clen 80mcg

    How does it look?? i will be running milk thistle, vitamin b6, and hawthorne berry throughout as well...lemme know what you think
    Last edited by Bigpup101; 10-31-2005 at 01:49 AM.

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    I'd just run the test and thats it. more than enough for a first cycle.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,793
    Usually for a first go I like to suggest just a single hormone(test) to see how you'll react, but var is pretty mild so IMO it could be a good addition at the end to help solidify some of your gains. The only change I would possibly make would be to run the var for 8wks. Always run a liver protectant when cycling any 17aa and make sure to assess your tolerance to the clen before starting at 80mcg/day. Also run your nolva throughout PCT.

  4. #4
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Have you taken clen before? 80mcg is too much to handle for some people.

  5. #5
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Usually for a first go I like to suggest just a single hormone(test) to see how you'll react, but var is pretty mild so IMO it could be a good addition at the end to help solidify some of your gains. The only change I would possibly make would be to run the var for 8wks. Always run a liver protectant when cycling any 17aa and make sure to assess your tolerance to the clen before starting at 80mcg/day. Also run your nolva throughout PCT.
    yea i was reading that var at the end might help keep a lil more gains, thats why i added it...so i'll take your suggestion and start it at week 7 and run it for 8 weeks rather then 6..i also will be taking 1000 mg of milk thistle all the way through..is this what you meant for a liver protectant or would you suggest something else? thank you for your time

    powerliftermike...no i haven't taken clen before but i've been reading about it the last two days...i plan on cycleing it up starting at 20mcg a day and work my way up as long as there are no side...thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    i also will be taking 1000 mg of milk thistle all the way through..is this what you meant for a liver protectant or would you suggest something else?
    Yes....1000mg milk thistle ED is fine.....a few other good anti-ox s are ALA and Liv52.

  7. #7
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Yes....1000mg milk thistle ED is fine.....a few other good anti-ox s are ALA and Liv52.

    thanx again dragon..bump for anymore suggestions on this..i'm about to place my order!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •