hermeet1 is offline New Member

can sum1 plz giv me advice?

basically i'm new to all this steroids business and i was wondering whether to take them or not...i'm a 18 yr old student which is turnin 19 soon..and i pondering on whether or not to take steroids to help my gains and wieght training..i am thinking of using DIANOBOL tablets...could sum1 please give me some information on whether to use it and how long to as well...thankyou

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, I'm 18 yrs old myself. I only did roids because I compete. If your only wanting to get big but not compete and be harsh serious about it, GO NATURAL. There are many great creatines and other supplements to give the kick you need. Because at 18, your natural test is still pretty high, when you reach your 20s and want a kick, then you can try something little.

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    i would say def do not use aas yet, like previously stated...ur test levels are still very high...wait a couple of more years, and do alot more research...dbol by itself is horrible in my opinion.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    wait till ur 20's...and i wouldnt take a dbol only cycle as a first cycle...u should use testosterone only for a first cycle but wait a few more years and get some more training experience

hermeet1 is offline New Member

??

but i have been trainin for about 2years now n i can't put much wieght on and also i cant see much difference...i have tried to take regualar pictures of my body to see changes of my body but i dnt see much of a difference..i have also tried many supplements (n large 2..metrix) n it dont help much...wat would u think is the best option for me to use...if its steroids what do you think is the best for me?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    haha i dont see how competing justifies using AAS at 18. Im pretty sure thats like cheating.

Wait another yr or 2. Actually you know what. Why dont you set of weight goal that you will reach before you ever start to juice. I was at 160 at 18 and was thinking about using. But i got talked out of it and later i desided i wanted to get to 200-210 before i ever touch it. Yeah fvck dbol . Im kickstarting with it now and i dont think ill use it again.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Best advice I can give, Don't do it! You got lots of time to experiment later on in life when you don't have so much on the line.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeet1
    but i have been trainin for about 2years now n i can't put much wieght on and also i cant see much difference...i have tried to take regualar pictures of my body to see changes of my body but i dnt see much of a difference..i have also tried many supplements (n large 2..metrix) n it dont help much...wat would u think is the best option for me to use...if its steroids what do you think is the best for me?
    eat bro!!! Iv you think ur eating alot you really are not. Eat till u want to puke or dont ever want to think about food again.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Please o please don't tell me that after 2 years you can't gain anymore.. Thats total BS man.. your looking for a reason to justify taking steroids . Everyone is going to tell you not to take it because that that age u'll just be messing yourself up. and the fact that your asking about a dbol only cycle shows you haven't done your research.. trust me dude research for the next 2 years if you decide you still wanna go for it nobody will bash you. by then you'll have trained natural for 4 years and you'll know more about steroids then half the guys on here. but for your own safty just don't do it.. your body will be effected for life man.

Thread Information