thebruin is offline New Member

Flight status in the Marines Cutting Cycle

I am in the Marines and on flight status where if you have a aviation mishap you have to (pee & bleed) being you have to give up like 10 vile's of blood and a piss sample as soon as 1 hour after a mishap (plain crash). My question is I perched a cutting cycle of Deca , Clenbuterol , and Cytomel and would really like to take them but I don't know what they test for or why they take so much blood. I know the military don't test for steroids for personal who are not on flight status but I am and don't know where to look for the actual manual that the the navy goes by or where they send the test. I am willing to take the chance but I need to know the facts first. Thanks for any help you guys or girls may have.....

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine, they dont test for AAS in the Corps, unless your a f*ck up and they want an excuss to can you, at least that is how it was when I was in. I wouldnt use deca alone due to sexual side effects, personally i wouldnt use deca at all due to long term supression issues. Try a low dose of test with 400mgs eq, or even anavar (with or without test). Youll definetly need an anabolic to counter catabolism from the t-3.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    if you dont use an anabloic with the T3, then it will start to catabolise muscle. meaning instead of burning fat like you want it too, it will eat up your muscle. not good. my advice is as stated above by anabolic bruce. but my cutting cycle would consist of Prop and Tren . you really dont wanna do deca alone unless you dont care bout your sex drive on cycle. take some test and go have fun with the women! The only way the marines should test is if they suspect your using them. even if they dont wanna sh*t can ya, if your a muscle head, keep an eye out. they can pop a test if ur big man, trust me if ya blow up like a ballown they will ask and test. happened to some of my buds.

good info guys and I know that the Corps don't test for gear alone but what I am trying to find out being on flight status is why do they take 6 viles of blood when you have a aviation mishap? What are they testing for? I don't want to ask the flight surgeon because of obvious reasons but I am looking for someone who knows the medical part of the air wing and why so much blood is taken? Also I am in Iraq for my 3rd time so I am not to worried about getting laid right now so could I get away with using deca or should I straight up get something else I would hate to get rid of it, its not like its easy to get stuff out here?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i really dont understand why anyone would have a problem with someone in the services doing a cycle or two or ten for that matter. if your in combat, your survival could depend on your physical strength. hell, if it were up to me, id issue every soldier tren and test prop cycles, and it would be up to them if they wanted to do it or not.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i really dont understand why anyone would have a problem with someone in the services doing a cycle or two or ten for that matter. if your in combat, your survival could depend on your physical strength. hell, if it were up to me, id issue every soldier tren and test prop cycles, and it would be up to them if they wanted to do it or not.
    I understand what you are saying, but lets not forget that steroids are:
    1) Illegal
    2) Seen as bad by most people

thebruin: I doubt that anyone here knows for sure that they will test you for. 10 vials is enough for a LOT of different blood tests.

And why you gonna run deca but no test? Better to run test with no deca.

well like I said its not easy to come across gear here in Iraq and I am a newbee so I don't know the best stuff to take. What is so bad about deca anyways? Also what is the diffrence between Cytomel T3 and T4? I have T4. I know this stuff gets reduntent so thanks for all the info guys.

one more thing if Tren is the stuff I should get where is a good place to buy it and how would I use it with the cycle of Cytomel and Clenbuterol . it was going to go like this for a 8 week cycle with deca
    week = mg a week
    1=100mg
    2=200mg
    3=200mg
    4=300mg
    5=300mg
    6=400mg
    7=300mg
    8=200mg
    9=200mg

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebruin
    one more thing if Tren is the stuff I should get where is a good place to buy it
    Sorry, but this isn't an open source board.

I heard from another soldier in Iraq that he can get pretty much anything over there. Oh well.

Anyway, you need to do some more reading or start taking people's advice. deca suppresses most guys pretty hard and the experience can be pretty bad without testosterone .

First cycle should be long-ester testosterone only.

chest6 is offline Banned
    one more thing if Tren is the stuff I should get where is a good place to buy it and how would I use it with the cycle of Cytomel and Clenbuterol . it was going to go like this for a 8 week cycle with deca
    week = mg a week
    1=100mg
    2=200mg
    3=200mg
    4=300mg
    5=300mg
    6=400mg
    7=300mg
    8=200mg
    9=200mg
    I would assume you are using tren a. You dont need to pyramid..It has a very short halflife. Go with 50mg ED for 8 weeks. I think you're talkin bout deca up there..replace deca with test prop..deca alone is no good
    1. you'll lose sexual "function"
    2. gains will be hard to hang onto since you will be shut down so hard
    Just my experiences...

Darkness is offline Member
    Belive me, I was a platoon cmdr for 4 year and we know that some of our devil dogs do gear, but for your CO to have you do an AAS test he has to prove it first, then he has to request it up his chain of command and deal with all the BS. AAS test are conducted of site and cost a lot and the battalion cmdr needs to aprove the expense which = not gonna happen. Your safe bro.

Semper Fi

Allright its hard to get the answer I am looking for but I will start looking to buy some tren and take it from there. Its a shame because I payed like 22 bucks a vil 200mg ea. So the final question is be being about 5-6 200lbs with a build most people wish had with out help from gear how would I take the cycle of Cytomel and Clenbuterol with tren? also is Cytomel and Clenbuterol a AAS or does it fall under another cat? Also what dose of tren would I be looking to take. Like I said this is my first cycle and all I want is to put on about 15-20 lbs of muscle and loose about 20 pounds of fat? You know look good for the summer. Once again thanks guys for all the info I know its redundent.

thunderin is offline Member
    Allright its hard to get the answer I am looking for but I will start looking to buy some tren and take it from there. Its a shame because I payed like 22 bucks a vil 200mg ea. So the final question is be being about 5-6 200lbs with a build most people wish had with out help from gear how would I take the cycle of Cytomel and Clenbuterol with tren? also is Cytomel and Clenbuterol a AAS or does it fall under another cat? Also what dose of tren would I be looking to take. Like I said this is my first cycle and all I want is to put on about 15-20 lbs of muscle and loose about 20 pounds of fat? You know look good for the summer. Once again thanks guys for all the info I know its redundent.
    If you're stationed anywhere in the Middle East or Asia, just go to the pharmacy. No sweat. I doubt if you'll be able to find tren unless you order.

all right Test Prop is what it is. I just bought 3 bottels of 10ml ea so the question do can I take the Cytomel and Clenbuterol or do I need a AAS to counter the T-3 let me know how I should take this stuff thangs guys...

Thread Information