ZIA1 is offline New Member

1 dart for 2 types

Is it possible to mix winstrol and test in the same syringe in order to keep injections to a minimum or does winstrol need to be injected alone? However, if I'm taking winstrol at 100mg/EOD and test E twice a week, does it matter if I mix winny and E on 2 days and the other 2 days just winstrol? F^%K, this gets technical!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I've shot Winny and Test in the same dart before. I know that Winny is water-based and Test is oil-based, but I'm not really sure if it makes a difference. Personally, I had no problems with it. I'll bump you for other opinions.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    they dont mix too well but there is nothing wrong in shootin them together in the same barrel!

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    they dont mix too well but there is nothing wrong in shootin them together in the same barrel!

What do you mean they don't mix too well? I know its different bases but does that mean that it hurts more, less, gonna stay as a ball in my ass?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no mate the water and oil do not mix together thats all i meant,there is nothin wrong with shootin them together,you will not get anymore pain than you normally get if any.

Thread Information