transform is offline Associate Member

Nose bleed question

iv a friend who just started his 2nd cycle 9 days ago.anyway, all of a sudden he got a terrible nose bleed. he said it was pouring out of his nose and there was some in his mouth and everywhere. hes never got a nose bleed before, and it stopped after a few minutes. do you think this is blood pressure from the aas or is it just a coincidence? his doses are fairly consevative and like i said, this has never happened to him before.

cycle is

testE500mg a week, eq 400mg a week, dbol 30mg a day. and adex .5mg eod

thanks

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    im guessing its probably from his bp. i wouldnt be terribly concerned, my bp is elevated but im keeping it in check most of the time with natural supplements . i actually got a nose bleed just like that today.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Have him ckeck his BP, also, is he taking any thinners like aspirin, this can make a minor nosebleed much more pronounced. If I were in his shoes I would drop my adex to .25 mg ed or .5 mg eod-with the dose of test he is using unless he is really gyno prone he shouldn't have any problems with it, and lowering the adex will allow more estrogen in the system thus lowering BP.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Dreaded double post

Thread Information