icedudez is offline Member

In a real mess...

okay ive just finished a sust 250 cycle, and i had my doubts as to whether it was real or not? but i used m1t during the cycle, and sex drive was still up? and i seemed to get more body hair, faster growth of facial hair, but no great gains...perhaps because my calories were not as high as i couldnt afford it. But now i have come across to posts that indicate my gear is fake..

sustanon 250

Some fake susta

im a bit puzzled what to do, because if i come off and go onto pct and i dont need it what will happen? but if i come off and dont go onto pct i will lose gains if they're real? can any1 confirm if these are real or fakes?

Here is a thread that indicates the same gear is real?

Sustanon 250

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    A lot of fake gear is completely bogus, some has severely underdosed AAS, and some even uses another cheaper AAS to replace it. So, I would say run PCT, if it was entirely fake it won't hurt you other than to elevate your test levels, if any of it was real, whether test or whatever then you need PCT.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You should check youre gear 1st before you used,...if not sure see the gear pic. that we have in this forum,if not,ask 1st,we are here to help to...remember,.....not sure...dont used...

im sure i experienced early signs of gyno too and ran nolva, so if the gear is very underdosed i wont really be shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    You should check youre gear 1st before you used,...if not sure see the gear pic. that we have in this forum,if not,ask 1st,we are here to help to...remember,.....not sure...dont used...
    i checked and saw it was in the legit forum, but i just had a look at the fake forum and itw as there too...twice!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    before u jump to conclusions what was ur cycle and how long did u run it?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    how much u gain off the cycle? if u blew up like a baloon its real, if u didnt its not.....

sust 250,750 a week for 8 weeks then 4 weeks 250mg, and i ate a hell of a lot, trained spot on and no i didnt blow up like a balloon at all.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    A lot of fake gear is completely bogus, some has severely underdosed AAS, and some even uses another cheaper AAS to replace it. So, I would say run PCT, if it was entirely fake it won't hurt you other than to elevate your test levels, if any of it was real, whether test or whatever then you need PCT.
    good advice.

jinos is offline Member
    That sucks bro. I just finished my sus and you should have noticed somethin within the first week IMO. How many cal. intake like per day?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    sust 250,750 a week for 8 weeks then 4 weeks 250mg, and i ate a hell of a lot, trained spot on and no i didnt blow up like a balloon at all.
    if u did all this and gained nothin ur gear had to b bunk.

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:46 AM.

cals prob 4k + a day id say for sure!...but i def experienced gyno, and libido increase even while on m1t and i def got hairier!

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    IMO, just do the PCT. Your probably done all your stuff so take a break for a while and find some good "REAL" gear for your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ouchthathurts
    agree with edman and shortie. I'm on sust 250, 1.5gm/18days, and I just had to increase my arimidex and I'm only in my second week. I'm pretty stoked up. This is my sust...

sust 250 from portugal

I misread the expiry and got called on it by like 5 guys... these dudes don't miss anything. You should always come here first, not later. Post your gear, tear off a label, get opinions, etc. - and that's just for starters... even the senior members do this.
    this is the exact same as mine, year 2010 aswell

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    if you cant afford to eat the proprer calories why use aas in the first place? your just selling your self short. heres a better idea, take the money that you would spend on gear and spend it on a proper diet and train naturally. just a thought.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    IMO, just do the PCT. Your probably done all your stuff so take a break for a while and find some good "REAL" gear for your next cycle.
    That's my conclusion also. If you got gains great, if they were not what you expected, then Shortie may have hit it...you were underdosed. As Beef said you can find a new source and start over after PCT or better yet, keep the underdose going, find a legit source and continue the cycle with "REAL" gear. Either way always do appropriate PCT if you get any sort of results no matter how small, because you're still "Juicing". Though in your case maybe more like "Juice Boxing".

M.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    if you cant afford to eat the proprer calories why use aas in the first place? your just selling your self short. heres a better idea, take the money that you would spend on gear and spend it on a proper diet and train naturally. just a thought.
    Geez, I didn't even see that! Yeah, you kinda need a full fridge and pantry for AAS. Do PCT, and save some cash man.

"Sust" stands for Sustanon , not sustenance. .

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-01-2005 at 01:39 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by jdh

4k calories not proper enuff to you? my diet is good, post up your diet and i'll post mine, dont post about something you dont know nething about , you've pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    4k calories not proper enuff to you? my diet is good, post up your diet and i'll post mine, dont post about something you dont know nething about , you've pissed me off.
    Ice,

Maybe he misread your post, and I just chimed in on his so, don't take it personally. 4K is quite substantial, "you tha man!".

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Ice,

Maybe he misread your post, and I just chimed in on his so, don't take it personally. 4K is quite substantial, "you tha man!".

M.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    dont freak out man. i didnt see the 4k cal thing. but even then that might not be enough depending on how big you are. whats your height and weight? im 6'3'' 235 myself and eat about 4800 cals a day now that i started my first cycle.

Thread Information