JRH
    JRH is offline Junior Member

What do you think about Andriol TC

The same question what do you think of Andriol TC
    what is good & what is bad

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Andriol is a pill form of Testosterone . From what I hear, not very potent, and I hope you don't mind taking a s**tload of them everyday. Just go the easy route, bro, and get yourself some inj. Test.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    andriol normaly comes in 40mg it promotes rapid strenght gains and also the weight gained on this test is normaly kept, it helps with the storage of glycogen and atp(adenosine triphosphate), the fuel used by muscles to move, it is not like other orals its not c-17 alpha alkylated and therefore causes minimal damage to the liver, it is active in the body for a shorter duration,this means it needs to be taken regularly,it is a very good adition to and stack and personaly i really like it,,

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    If you have a shit load of them, they can be alright.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    It is hard enough to keep serum testosterone levels stable enough with Andriol for TRT, much less an AAS cycle, although individual results will vary.

marcus300: The testosterone in Andriol is no more superior than the testosterone found in injectable testosterone. Test is test, but absorption isn't that great with Andriol.

JRH
    If they are 40 mg how many a day should be taken with 250 Test E and 300 mg deca

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    It is hard enough to keep serum testosterone levels stable enough with Andriol for TRT, much less an AAS cycle, although individual results will vary.

marcus300: The testosterone in Andriol is no more superior than the testosterone found in injectable testosterone. Test is test, but absorption isn't that great with Andriol.
    what are you on about??
    i know test is test, think you better re-read my reply,,,
    gains on andriol are more or less kept...it doesnt hold water,,,,andriol is in the system for about 8 hours so if you have enough you can keep things stable,,,its a good oral as orals go,,,,but i do agree with individual results vary,,,

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh if u can afford it and can be bothered to take loadsa of tabs, then apparently it is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    what are you on about??
    i know test is test, think you better re-read my reply,,, gains on andriol are more or less kept...it doesnt hold water,,,,andriol is in the system for about 8 hours so if you have enough you can keep things stable,,,its a good oral as orals go,,,,but i do agree with individual results vary,,,
    Are you confusing Andriol with Anadrol by chance?

Increased serum testosterone means increased aromatization into estrogens which means increased water retension.
    Last edited by mranak; 10-31-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRH
    If they are 40 mg how many a day should be taken with 250 Test E and 300 mg deca
    Do not take 250mg/week of testosterone enanthate with 300mg/week of deca . Didn't anyone tell you to take more testosterone than deca?

If you are on your first cycle, then drop the deca. If you have already done a test cycle, then you need to increase your dosage of testosterone. If you don't have any additional testosterone then drop the deca.

JRH
    it is 250 Test E and how much Andriol per day(YES I DO KNOW HOW TO TAKE TEST OVER DECA )

SOMEONE MUST KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD DOSE FOR ANDRIOL

JRH
    Anyone have a idea on how much Andriol a person should take per day to get good results I also will be taking 250 mg testoprim & 300 mg Deca per week

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I tried 320mg ED (8 x 40mg gelcaps) & it was a pile of sh!t - total waste of money IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Are you confusing Andriol with Anadrol by chance?

Increased serum testosterone means increased aromatization into estrogens which means increased water retension.
    can you read??
    i dont know what you are on about,,increased serum test??? who said that??

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand why u want to use Andriol when u have already Test 250 as u said!! I could understand it if p.e u had an Andriol-Primo Depot stack! Anyway the effective dossages vary from 240-320 mg ED spread throught the day for keeping levels normal.

can you read??
    i dont know what you are on about,,increased serum test??? who said that??
    well if it doesn't increase serum test then whats the point of taking it !!!
    it does increase serum test, but very unpredictably & not by much, having said that it did manage to bloat me a little, so it must have been doing something....

I don't understand why u want to use Andriol when u have already Test 250 as u said
    like the man says - there's absolutesly no point in adding andriol if you've already got test 250 (unless of course the andriol is free)

also - as andriol is basically test decanoate (in oleic acid?) its' half life will be longer than test e and cyp ( although not sure exactly what, prolly around 7-10 days ) add the lymphatic delivery system into the equation & you've got a very unpredictable delivery system.........
    Andriol was a great idea that didn't really work in practice - having said that i heard on the grapevine a couple of years back that the makers were developing ''andriol II'' using a new solvent oil, which was gonna be far more efficient & have far more predictable results .........
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 11-01-2005 at 05:44 AM.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    The huge downside of Andriol is the price...because Andriol has a unique delivery system and comes in the form of a softgel, you won't find UG labs coming out with bulk andriol...it's just not worth the hassle. So you'll end up paying a ridiculous price for your gear because you'll have to buy the brandname Andriol

Another problem with Andriol is absorption. Studies have shown (according to Anabolics 2004) that in some people, a very large percentage of the active is deactivated by the liver; in other patients, the rate of deactivation is much lower. Now of course, there will be variability from person to person in terms of how the body reacts to a drug, but with Andriol I think that this variability is especially pronounced. So you really don't know how much Andriol to include in your stack...should you take 3 softgels or 5-6 a day??

goose is offline Banned
    Andriol has a great ability to keep gains for a test,why is this?

goose4....

judge_dread is offline Member
    No I think despite the undeanoate ester it stays on the system only a few hours..on the other hand it so ****in difficult to maintain normal blood levels with that stuff.It has some pros and cons too....the Andriol we have in Greece is the supposed new and improved form of the drug, dosages must be higher than 5 caps ED and again it's not like it's cousins Test E or Test Cyp...
    Here it costs 11 euros the 60 caps, what do u think of this price is it good to try?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    No I think despite the undeanoate ester it stays on the system only a few hours..on the other hand it so ****in difficult to maintain normal blood levels with that stuff.It has some pros and cons too....the Andriol we have in Greece is the supposed new and improved form of the drug, dosages must be higher than 5 caps ED and again it's not like it's cousins Test E or Test Cyp...
    Here it costs 11 euros the 60 caps, what do u think of this price is it good to try?
    That is a great price,give it a try.

goose4.........

yeah - fu<k it - for that price it doesnt really matter if it doesn't do anything - let us know how it goes

Thread Information