Thread: Gyno problem

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Gyno problem

I got a slight gyno problem last cycle started to get worse during my current cycle. So this is the way im dealing with it how dose this sound

80mg Nolva first 2weeks
    60mg Nolva 3rd week
    40mg Nolva 2nd week
    20mg Nolva throughout cycle and PCT ,will do clomid also for pct
    1mg/4pumps i think thats right of Letro ed throuout just my cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't need the nolva if you're using femara, I wouldn't run it at that dose the whole way through. You use to much femara and your sex drive will be gone.

JohnnyB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    DSA, I'm a little confused, but if I understand what you are after I think you got it, just remember to dump the letro during PCT IMO to avoid the estrogen rebound it can have.

Are you trying to eliminate the existing gyno or jsut control what is coming on this cycle?
    Last edited by shortie; 11-01-2005 at 09:43 AM.

I was doing just the letro at 1mg ed but didnt help with the gyno it actualy got worse. So that is why i threw in the nolva.
    Last edited by dsa8864667; 11-01-2005 at 10:45 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, IMO it is pretty well est that while letro will eliminate more estrogen from the body nolva is more effective at handling gyno. Which is odd considering letro is the only thing I have ever heard of eliminating gyno. I would run the nolva as planned and drop the letro to .5mg ed. One the cycle is over you could try a higher dose of letro to eliminate the gyno, but I don't think it is a good idea to attack gyno while taking araomatizing compounds.

Up the femara to 1.5 mg, everyone I know that has used femara for gyno, loved it. Something is not right. I'll be staight with you nolva is still going to let estrogen to be in your body, it only blocks estrogen. People that have gyno problems need to stop the convertion of test to estrogen.

If I remember right aren't you doing 750mg of test? If I'm right that's a lot of test for someone prone to gyno

JohnnyB

The 750mg teste is for my next cycle that im starting in mar-apr. My current cycle is 600mg teste. So should i wait till the cycle is over till i do the letro at 1.5mg ed and just stick with the nolva for now only about 3 weeks left of my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Up the femara to 1.5 mg, everyone I know that has used femara for gyno, loved it. Something is not right. I'll be staight with you nolva is still going to let estrogen to be in your body, it only blocks estrogen. People that have gyno problems need to stop the convertion of test to estrogen.

If I remember right aren't you doing 750mg of test? If I'm right that's a lot of test for someone prone to gyno

JohnnyB

600 is high for someone that is gyno prone. NO don't wait for anything do it now. Bro this is serious stuff, you need to get serious with it now, not down the road. You need to use an AI, they stop the convertion of estrogen, nolva can help but it's not going to fix the problem, it only blocks estrogen, but it is still being converted.

JohnnyB

Thread Information