JOE_BLAZE is offline New Member

Talking Clenbuetrol!!!!! Everyone Read!!!

man oh man, my first day using clen i had 3 pumps. i was soo damn scared that my heart was pumping like a mofo and i was sweating like a s.o.b, went to the gym and i was afraid to work out with weights since they make ur heart pump faster. i thought i was gonna have a heart attack. man o man that stuff is scary. i woke up today with a big ass headache!!!! and i caught a cold coz i was sweating and it was soo damn windy outside lol. when i standing im shakin like crazy lol. it looked like i seen a ghost. today im only gonna take one pump and tommorow two and he day after 3. ill stay with 3 pumps a day. what do u guys think??? if u want me to take 4, lol i dont think so ahahahaha. man i wanna live!!!! i take my clen on an empty stomache. or should u take it after u eat?? guys help me out here. and also im using 100 mg of primo once a week for 10 weeks. tell me what u guys think about it. thing is im afraid i dont wanna loose my hair, but my dosage is very low 100mg a week so is that still strong enough to give me some bad side effects???
    helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp hehehe thanks

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    100 mg of primo is a complete waste of gear imo. You are not going ot see many bad sides from it nor will you see any good gains from it either. bump the dose to a MINIMUM of 200 or so per week. Dont worry about sides with primo, its one of the most gentle roids from what ive read.

btw, your post is really funny to read.

solid90062 is offline Member
    The sides with clen dissapate fast. Pretty soon you wont even notice it and you'be taking 7-8 of them no problem.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea give it a few days and he clen sides will go away

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro i get those same sides, give it like 4-5 days and youll be just fine. As far as Primo i think you should hold off or increase the daosage from 100mg/week up to 300 or so you should see good resutls with that.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    he says he has only taken one, 100mg shot i think. I recommended that he quit right there until he can get some more. with only 1 shot of primo he shouldnt even worry about clomid or anything anyway, right guys?

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    man. What are you afraid of again?
    Last edited by Destructo; 05-09-2002 at 05:28 PM.

Thread Information