tripmachine is offline Senior Member

feeling really fat on a dbol/test/deca cycle...

Ok well i'm on deca at 300mg a week test E at 500 mg a week, and dbol for 30mg ed for like 4-5 weeks.... i feel really fat right now, i AM really fat right now.....i'm about in my 3rd - 4th week right now....... i have clen handy and really want to take it...... but i guess clen isn't good with a deca,test,dbol cycle since it's counter productive...... anybody have any suggestions??? i really wanna get rid of all this body fat i have... will it happen while on this cycle or is that just out of the question? should i just eat big and work out hard while on this and then at the end try to lose it all?.... do you think i should start taking t3 and clen on like week 9 for about 6-8 weeks? Please, any advice would be great... Thanks guys!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you are trying to cut, that cycle sux. If you are trying to bulk up and put on some quality mass then great. As far as fat loss, some AAS promote it, but the only real solution is cardio and diet. Don't bother throwing in the clen , be like pissing in the wind. Finish your cycle, re-evalute your goals, and decide what you want the focus you plans towards attaining that goal.

Also, do not try to cut during PCT, this cycle must be totally complete before you start trying to cut up.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel really fat and bloated right now too. i'm taking 50mg's dbol right now and holding water weight like crazy. it's just a characteristic of the dbol. once you stop the dbol you'll notice a lose of some water.

Darkness is offline Member
    Well once you stop the dbol that water weight will go away. You can probably throw in some winny or var at the end of the cycle to help hardent a little bit.

Thread Information