Zues is offline Associate Member

DHT blocking shampoo

I hope I spell it right. I had a question about Nizorol shampoo. It says its used for dandruff, but my source says that it also blocks topical DHT in the scalp. He said you let it soak for 5 minutes 3 times a week. You can only get 1% in the US but you can get 2% in Canada. My girlfriend is a pharmacist in Toronto and said she has never heard of it being used to block DHT in the scalp. Any of you guys know if it does or not. I figure for $8 a bottle its might be a good investment before its too late. BTW my source says that some guys put it on their back, chest, and shoulders to help dry out acne.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    All true. dont know how much it helps me personally since i use finasteride/dutasteride in conjunction...but definately worth a shot

can you give me the link from where i can buy the dutasteride i want dutasteride because it block both type 1 and type 2 and it blocks acne i was reading so i wish to but some dutasteride!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    works great for me...

from canada that is..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    can you give me the link from where i can buy the dutasteride i want dutasteride because it block both type 1 and type 2 and it blocks acne i was reading so i wish to but some dutasteride!!!!!!
    www.ar-r.com

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Works like a champ. I swear by it. I also use other topicals like minoxidil, spirolactone and azeliac acid. Go to www.xandrox.com for the spiro and the minox. He has the Nizoral shampoo too, but you'll pay more than $8 for it from xandrox.

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    does blocking dht on the scalp help stop hair loss?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Use nizoral with Head N Shoulders

I use it everyday while on a cycle and please use a conditioner after as it is quite rought on the hair

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Yeah and the cool thing is my girlfriend gets an additional 30% off of that price cause she is a pharmacist there. Now if I could only be able to have her get me anti estrogens, etc. Besides $8 or even up to $20, in my opinion is worth the investment. Better safe than sorry, cause once you loose it your up the creek w/o a paddle.

give me the exact link from where to buy dutasteride please!!!

tek. is offline Junior Member
    be careful about washing it off, that shit burns your face and use conditioner at least once after. Don't use nizarol more then once a day either!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I've been using Nizoral 2% i order from canadan pharmacy online and the stuff is good because it doesnt smell bad or leave a greasy or any residue infact, many complain that using it daily makes their scalp dry and itchy but it differs from user to user, i personally had some dryness the first week and then i was ok and have been using it everyday! for almost a year and a half now, it definetly gives a thickening effect and the hair has a healthier shine, also reduces hairloss but it isnt a solution by itself because it only washes away excess DHT and doesnt actually have a sigificant Blocking action!
    Use it with Minoxidil and Fina/dutasteride in order to get the best results.

Thread Information