Hardcore first cycle plan

A lot of people believe that a first cycle should consist of simple test at a low dose for about 12 weeks, followed by a simple pct. To the hell with I say. I think a first cycle should be as good as any cycle, for the best results in the shortest amount of time. I want to run Anadrol 50 mg a day for 5 weeks, along with Test enan 500mg for weeks 1-12 stacked with Deca -Durabolin 300mg for weeks 1-10 followed by Clomid PCT. DO I really need Hcg also? I plan to do Clomid alone. Aridimex @ 0.5mg per day starting at week 2 will be used. SHould I bump it to 1mg or is 0.5 mg fine? I assume Arimidex will reduce bloating and bitch tits? I want to site inject Biceps, calves, and delts. I am ready for a LOT of pain, and I desire the pain of growth. I am nearly naxxed out naturally (getting to 230 lbs @ 8 percent bodyfat) fully natural before hitting the juice **** in about 4 months. Please critique positive or negative for me. I am open minded and I may change my decision in accordance to any recommendations. My goal is to get to 255 lbs @8 percent body fat. Is this realistic?
    Thanks all
    Last edited by Anabolic Beast; 10-31-2005 at 07:04 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why do you want to do so many compounds in your first cycle? Granted your doses arent too high, but more is not always better in this game. So if you start your proposed cycle and you start getting sides how will you know what compound is causing it? You wont! BTW, if youre site injecting thinking you'll get localized growth, youre wrong b/c it doesnt work. Just my .02. Just remember the saying "keep it simple"

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    yeah u wont know what compound is showing sides if u see any sides if u use all those in ur first cycle...are u planning on running jus one cycle in ur life and thats why u wanna run a bunch of different compounds...cause if so that's not the way u should go by doing it

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not save some money and just make it the classic bulking cycle. Take out the var and add d-bol in its place?
    That is my best suggestion and its what I did for my first cycle. Results are great.

-Bino

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    that doesnt sound like that bad of a first cycle...

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    I did a cycle a couple of years ago of test only and got great gains but never knew about pct and lost alot of them, but in my opinion you still get muscle memory, when I started training seriously again (naturally)about a year ago my strength went up super fast and in no time was benching 275 for 6 reps and squatting 325 for reps, decided to go on gear again but this time doing proper pct, in week 5 now of my 14 week cycle of test e 500mg per week and deca 400mg per week, getting great gains with no sides what so ever and strength is through the roof, just got done doing chest and benched 335 for 5 reps, but it is true that if you do more than one compound and get alot of sides that you won't know which compound is causing it ...from my previous experience I knew that I gained easily and sides are not an issue for me.

greenpathy is offline Junior Member
    he's only running three compounds here folks.. true most just run two on a first cycle,, but there is no reason,,,why he should'nt jump start it with anadrol ....seems like a good one here,,,,aridex will help....if your body fat is that low ,,,,just nolva at 10mg-20 mgs a day throuhgout should be just fine... no need for the aridex,,,the nolva should knock off some water weight also.. i say go for it...
    rob

TCEL300 is offline Member
    putting 25 pounds of solid muscle with out up'ing the bf% might be a little difficult...after pct im sure u can keep 15 pounds of solid muscle

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    dont waste your time with site injections trying to get localized growth, becuase it will not happen and it is proven that glutes have the best absorption ratio of injected chemicals followed by quads and delts and as you get into the lower muscles your body will not absorb as much of the substance making it less potent. only reason to do site injections is if your using a short ester like test prop in which you have to do daily or every other day injections and you should rotate as many muscles as possible due to injection pain and possible infection or scar tissue build up

B Rabbit is offline New Member
    I think running just the test e will give you the results that you are looking for from your first cycle, along with proper pct and dieting. Throwing in the deca wouldn't hurt as long as you got the funds for it. Being your first time, you should see how your body reacts to it all, because adding the Anadrol to the mix is going to put alot of stress on the liver. Why 5 weeks not 4 weeks of the anadrol? Doesnt drol and test-e both aromatiz, if so thats increases the effect of gyno. Whenever its your first time doing anything think of Keep It Simple Stupid so not to over complicate it. You seem really amped up about your first cycle. What ever you decide bro goodluck with it.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    my first was test e 500 wk eq 400 wk and dbol 35mgs ed wk 1-4had no sides, just a few pimples. your cycle is just like mine just switch a few things. so i think it would be cool.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    dont waste your time with site injections trying to get localized growth, becuase it will not happen and it is proven that glutes have the best absorption ratio of injected chemicals followed by quads and delts and as you get into the lower muscles your body will not absorb as much of the substance making it less potent. only reason to do site injections is if your using a short ester like test prop in which you have to do daily or every other day injections and you should rotate as many muscles as possible due to injection pain and possible infection or scar tissue build up

is this true, the part about glutes having the best absorption rate

Thread Information