Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: bloat

  1. #1
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751

    bloat

    dude is on 1200mg test cyp ew and 800mg deca . serious face bloat. takes .5mg arimidex ed. should something be added to combat the facecial bloat?

  2. #2
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    1200 mg Test/week??!?!!?!
    shove him in the dryer for couple hours. j/k
    not sure man but that hell of high doses. maybe some Nolvadex would help.

  3. #3
    C_Bino's Avatar
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,176
    LOL. That is a lot of gear, please post a pic man, I wanna see how bad this is. Is nolva being run? Try natural diuretics if you want like asparagus, coffee and keep salt low.

    -Bino

  4. #4
    TCEL300 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    928
    nolva should be run

  5. #5
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    LOL. That is a lot of gear, please post a pic man, I wanna see how bad this is. Is nolva being run? Try natural diuretics if you want like asparagus, coffee and keep salt low.

    -Bino
    ok I will post a pic of his face.....um HELLO???

  6. #6
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    I agree that is a lot of gear. Is he also running some vit B6 100mg/ED. Nolva wont do anything to counteract the prolactin that deca may cause.

  7. #7
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    1200 mg Test/week??!?!!?!
    shove him in the dryer for couple hours. j/k
    not sure man but that hell of high doses. maybe some Nolvadex would help.
    are you kidding me? I know several dudes on 2 gs ew. 1200 & 800 are not what I would call "hell of high doses" anyone else think this is too high?

  8. #8
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    umm what is the reasoning behind running that high of dosage?

  9. #9
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    are you kidding me? I know several dudes on 2 gs ew. 1200 & 800 are not what I would call "hell of high doses" anyone else think this is too high?
    sorry bro, but not everybody on here is J. Cutler or R. Coleman, i'm just alittle guy can barely afford (physically 800 mg/week)

  10. #10
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    sorry bro, but not everybody on here is J. Cutler or R. Coleman, i'm just alittle guy can barely afford (physically 800 mg/week)
    yea, I'm sure Ronnie and Jay take similar doses.lol

  11. #11
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    yea, I'm sure Ronnie and Jay take similar doses.lol
    man, let it pass, i'm assuming so to make my self feel better (kinda of i'm almost there thing, you know)

  12. #12
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    man, let it pass, i'm assuming so to make my self feel better (kinda of i'm almost there thing, you know)
    no worries bro, but c'mon 1200 test and 800 deca really isn't much imo. could easily double that

  13. #13
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    ok so besides your opinions on the dose, what should be incorporated? b6...is that injectable?

  14. #14
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    umm what is the reasoning behind running that high of dosage?
    what is the deal here. I've been reading this forum for quite some time. just over 1 gram of test ew is not that much. where is everyone who takes much more than this? don't be afraid...fess up. oh yea whats the reason you ask? umm, size

  15. #15
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    what is the deal here. I've been reading this forum for quite some time. just over 1 gram of test ew is not that much. where is everyone who takes much more than this? don't be afraid...fess up. oh yea whats the reason you ask? umm, size
    If that's what you think, b/c of the amount of AS you take you get bigger in size, I suggest you research more. Shows lack of knowledge on your part, especially previously asking what is B6?It's a vitamin BTW.
    There are bros on here(including myself) that get bigger and bigger running for example 500-600mg of test AND have done @ least 5 cycles. So again what would be the reasoning behind going that high in dosage, unless your friend is as big as Ronnie Coleman, if so he should be competing against him.

  16. #16
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Tell him to get some letro. That'll sort him out on the bloating front.

  17. #17
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    If that's what you think, b/c of the amount of AS you take you get bigger in size, I suggest you research more. Shows lack of knowledge on your part, especially previously asking what is B6?It's a vitamin BTW.
    There are bros on here(including myself) that get bigger and bigger running for example 500-600mg of test AND have done @ least 5 cycles. So again what would be the reasoning behind going that high in dosage, unless your friend is as big as Ronnie Coleman, if so he should be competing against him.
    easy big guy. I didn't ask what b6 is...I asked if it's injectable. I know it's a vit. smart ass, just at that dose seems alot for the pill form. I am real proud of you with your growth on 600mg test. good for you. btw not everyone who is big wants to compete, at least not at bb.

  18. #18
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    man, let it pass, i'm assuming so to make my self feel better (kinda of i'm almost there thing, you know)
    WTF???!!, That's one of hell dosage!! i hope for your buddy that he got Nolva/L-dex on hand!!

  19. #19
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Diet plays a big role here. When I have done over a gram of test before I get really sensitive to sugars and alcohol... either gets my face and hands bloated. If I see it in my hands I will pop a Lasix and start pounding water.

    From personal experience, avoid excess sugars and alcohol, drink lots of water... and I would start some Nolvadex (or Arimidex ) with that for sure... that kind of aromatization can lead to bloat and aggression (yes, estrogen can cause aggression)...

  20. #20
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Tell him to get some letro. That'll sort him out on the bloating front.
    should dude take letro with the .5 mg a-dex already on

  21. #21
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    should dude take letro with the .5 mg a-dex already on
    What the diff between L-dex and letro??

  22. #22
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,541
    Bro , If you can get your hands on Proviron it would be great. Keeps you pretty dry.
    Good luck.

  23. #23
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Bro , If you can get your hands on Proviron it would be great. Keeps you pretty dry.
    Good luck.
    ok read up on it a bit. shouldn't be any prob. getting but I'd like to hear some experiences with it.

  24. #24
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    He should not need to run ldex and letro at once, tell him to up his ldex to 1mg ed and run te b-6 at 100mg ed for progesterone sides. The ldex will most likely take care of the bloat, his dose of .5 mg would be effective IMO for a cycle of 750 mg or less.

  25. #25
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    He should not need to run ldex and letro at once, tell him to up his ldex to 1mg ed and run te b-6 at 100mg ed for progesterone sides. The ldex will most likely take care of the bloat, his dose of .5 mg would be effective IMO for a cycle of 750 mg or less.
    it's actually a-dex (arimidex ) he's on

  26. #26
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    A-dex, l-dex, both are anastrozole, just in different forms-liquid vs pill.

  27. #27
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    A-dex, l-dex, both are anastrozole, just in different forms-liquid vs pill.
    ok, so could letro be added to help combat the bloating?

  28. #28
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    I personally wouldn't run two AI's at once, esp not two that are as strong as l-dex and letro. IMO he has l-dex, just needs to take more of it. Nolva won't help with the bloat, and if he is feeling no gyno symptoms he shouldn't run the nolva as it will interfere with the action of the l-dex.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •