Thread: 1st cycle...

LayenXFrame is offline New Member

1st cycle...

i started my first cycle last week im doen 1 25mg pill of dbol per day and 1cc of eq every 4-5 days...would u say this is enough for my 1st cycle or should i do more? im 6'5 280 bf-21%...thanx alot

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    No test? I would suggest trying to lower that bf%.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LayenXFrame
    i started my first cycle last week im doen 1 25mg pill of dbol per day and 1cc of eq every 4-5 days...would u say this is enough for my 1st cycle or should i do more? im 6'5 280 bf-21%...thanx alot
    You'll get a decent amount of bloat and some strength gains that will evaporate immediately after you stop on a cycle like this.

Basic beginner cycle with what you have

500mg Test E wks 1-10
    400mg EQ wks 1-10
    50mg Dbol ED wks 1-4

Get some test in there or you're gonna wish you did later.

well i was planning on finishing this cycle then taken like a whinny or somethen 2 help cut. but right now im worken on bulken up and then cuttent he fat. although it would be nice to cut at the same time..what do u think of my doses? should i take more? oh and the dbol is 12 days worth the eq is a full bottle

hmmm...what effecyt will the test have?

Tttt

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    well i was planning on finishing this cycle then taken like a whinny or somethen 2 help cut. but right now im worken on bulken up and then cuttent he fat. although it would be nice to cut at the same time..what do u think of my doses? should i take more? oh and the dbol is 12 days worth the eq is a full bottle
    you have 21% bodyfat and are trying to bulkup??? I wouldnt take steroids unless i was below 15%. winny isnt going to help you get cut either bro. thats all about your diet and cardio. 12 days worth of dbol and a bottle of eq isn't going to really do anything with a man of your size. Try cutting down to 15% naturally before resorting to steroids. once you get there, testosterone only is what you should be taking.

well i play football, so my main intent is not to become a body builder. i started about 2 weeks ago weight like 268 and im almost done with the dbol and 3 shots into the eq and i weight about 284 now. i think im gona start a cyucle of test next week. i would like to weight around 280 is about 17% body fat. i know cardio and dieting is a large part of it. i flucuate alot with my weight. this time last year when iw as playing football i weigfhed about 265 with about 18% body fat. granted ive kinda taken a year off...im back 2 where i was strength wise...im just alil heavier. but id like to far exceed my p[revious strength and drop alittle bf also.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Sounds like you are unsure of what you are doing/taking. What are you going to do for PCT?

i was planning on taking clomid when i finish. now i dont understand why you guys dont think that the dbol EQ and test is a good stack

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was planning on taking clomid when i finish. now i dont understand why you guys dont think that the dbol EQ and test is a good stack
    They arent saying its not a good stack, but if done improperly you can end up wasting a lot of money and doing real harm to your body. Your questions, although very valid, have been answered on this board countless number of times. For example, EQ is a very good strength building AAS, but both EQ and Test are very androgenic , which can cause a lot of bloat. If you are 21% BF, I would imagine the last thing you want is bloat.

It sounds like you just need to read, read, read! When you can confidently answer the basic questions that any vet will throw out on here (whats your PCT look like? what are your anti-e's? what are your goals? what's your diet and exercise plan look like, etc.), you will then be mentally ready to start using. Good luck!
    Last edited by Phreak101; 10-31-2005 at 12:20 PM.

crooklyn is offline Junior Member
    jus wandring wats the easiest way to calculate ur body fat?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    the easiest is to just set down in a chair, take your dominate hand and grab belly and waist.if you get a hand full anywhere its too much...jk. but the next time you go to the gym ask some1 who works there to calculate it for you with the little hand help device.

Thread Information