Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation *How Deca KILLED Test: The MYTH of TESTOSTERONE Necessity!*

http://www.*****************.com/for...ead.php?t=8577

Deca -Durabolin (Nandrolone Deconate) is HIGHLY progestenic and estrogenic. Using Deca by itself during a traditional 8-12 week cycle will likely result in sexual dysfunction. Thus, many years ago, bodybuilders began ADDING low dosages of TESTOSTERONE to their Deca cycles, as testosterone DRASTICALLY increases LIBIDO(However, you will still be SHUTDOWN). So the idea of adding testosterone to other anabolic compound stacks BEGAN with the occurence of "Deca Dick".

Deca Dick SCARED bodybuilders, and they figured, if Nandrolone can cause such sexual dysfunction, other anabolics could do so as well......

THIS IS FALSE. This is where the MYTH began. It perpetuated.

TEST does NOT need to be stacked with other mild anabolics like Primo, EQ, turinabol , winstrol , var, ect, as these drugs DO NOT CAUSE PITUITARY/TESTICULAR SHUTDOWN. *IF* LIBIDO loss does actually manifest itself(which is RARE with the protocols I reccomend), simply ADD PROVIRON .

http://www.*****************.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8577p=80003#post80003[/url]

[R]
    Last edited by Anabolic Ross; 11-01-2005 at 11:12 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Gaaaaahhhhh!!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    hahahahahahahahahaha

What do you think of Durabolin Ross? Deca Propionate ....

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    YESSS!!!! Another one! So ARE we IGNORING this ONE or NOT?

cb25 is offline Banned
    i have never met anyone else who was a bigger waste of time and space.

get a life ross, i have NO idea why you insist upon signing up under a new name and coming back to this site. if i had been banned...i would move on to another site -- find someplace that DOES accept my rants.

let it go brotha.

is it a bird? is it a plane? No wait, it's

STEROID MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!
    Last edited by Smak; 11-01-2005 at 11:17 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    IS IT A BIRD? Is it a plane? NO WAIT IT'S STEROID MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Caps are all wrong bro.... Gotta caps the useless words.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i have never met anyone else who was a bigger waste of time and space.

get a life ross, i have NO idea why you insist upon signing up under a new name and coming back to this site. if i had been banned...i would move on to another site -- find someplace that DOES accept my rants.

let it go brotha.
    He keeps coming back to this site because he knows it's the best and he loves us all.

The guy has a good point. Just dont understand why he keeps getting banned

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    honestly, i don't think he has a good point.

HOWEVER, he wasn't banned for his point of view. and i'm not sure why he was originally banned (though i've heard rumors). the reason he keeps getting banned, is because once you've been banned, you're not supposed to come back under a different name. if you've been banned, it's for a reason. once you're banned, you're supposed to be gone. Ross, meanwhile, decides to come back and quite openly talk about how it's him again.

he needs to be banned, because he CONTINUALLY breaks board rules. simple. nothing against his point of view (however wrong it is)

hehe when I wake up in the morning this thread will have grown to 3 pages already!

I only RETURN because of EMAILS from supportive A-R members who are afraid to voice their opinions PUBLICLY for fear of a typical FLAME circus that occurs here at A-R.

I am only here to HELP. I wish I had that years ago....

[R]

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Ross
    I only RETURN because of EMAILS from supportive A-R members who are afraid to voice their opinions PUBLICLY for fear of a typical FLAME circus that occurs here at A-R.

I am only here to HELP. I wish I had that years ago....

[R]
    the thing is, if you had actual research (not just your so-called experience and your so-called clients) to back up your points, they may be given some merit.

however, you don't...and you come back in a very in-your-face-manner with your points...hence the public flame circus of your points.

believe it or not, many of us are here for the benefit of other members...personally, i'm just trying to dole out some rational advice to protect others from making the mistakes that others have made. in other words, i'm trying to protect them from people like you

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I consider it somewhat enetertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I consider it somewhat enetertaining.
    Ditto.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Gaaaaahhhhh!!!

ANY responses to the ACTUAL thread?

[R]

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

[R]
    Sure, how bout posting some sources to your claim.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea...nice avator

**** that, the guy has a good point, test is not needed every cycle. I'm tired of all this trendy bullshit that goes on sometimes. For one, most guys are dropping their test out from a show anywhere from 2-6 wks out while continuing to run other anabolics such as var,primo, winny, EQ. Second off, for all those who think test needs to be run higher than ****ing everything, it doesnt. Nothing wrong at all w/ a couple hundred more mg of EQ than test, or winny, or primo, or anavar , etc etc. Everything I've read from this guy sounds like he has experience and knows exactly whats likely to have negative sides and what isnt. It sounds like he's practiced what he's preached. I dont know why the guy originally got banned, but I'm willing to bet he's the real deal and not one of these dumbasses who talks the lingo then posts a pic of a physique that could have easily been achieved naturally, or talks the talk and has never even touched steroids in his life. If you want my honest opinion, this board needs more guys like him!! The trendy bullshit here is the circus act, not him.

cb25 is offline Banned

[R]
    Ross, let me give you a nickel's worth of free advice.

If, indeed, you are trying to help people, you need to change up your approach. Don't come back with a very in-your-face attitude about this, and so blatantly declare that it's you again.

Come back completely anonymous, with actual evidence and research to back it up (and come with links, etc to prove it's not just you talking). You won't be able to have a civil discussion with the majority of the members here until you do that.

Until you do that, no one is going to take you seriously, because everyone knows it's you, and everyone knows your M.O.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests) Narkissos, Joey2ness, 305GUY, cb25, JUICING, jaydub, fLgAtOr, Liftnainez, ryan9101, stayinstacked

Any bets on how many pages this thread reaches?

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    on the right side of the reputation symbol their is a report bad post icon.you click it and send the report to the mods and do that atleast 100 times.The mods will get annoyed
    if you have 1000 post in your name they most likely ban him or you

cb25 is offline Banned
    stayinstacked -- he has arguments that *sound* good. but there's no real evidence to back them up.

the reasons that we recommend test in every cycle have everything to do with long-term health as long as health on cycle. we're trying to maximize the things we want in life -- health, strong libido, etc.

and while i'm thinking of it...MODS, i think it may be time for an IP ban for this guy. i know BDTR was the king of all that, and even though he's gone, i'm sure some of you can take care of that.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos