PC155 is offline New Member

Unhappy Advice needed for shitty results w/ omna

My cycle started off with 500mg pw of sustanon , felt great but ran out of sus, managed to get some omnas and was feeling decent, good pumps and gaining a little weight. Well the sides started around week 5-6(no biggie) acne on shoulders, a little gyno (started running 20mg ed of nolva), nipples now feeling fine other than a little sore under the nipple. I'm now on week 8 and I basically feel like i'm taking nothing, I know the stuff is real bc. i'm getting sides, I haven't gained one pound from where I as @ during week 4, pumps suck and my sex drive is shut down like a mofo. I'm eating right, training hard 5-6 days a week and getting sleep. I feel no different than I do when on creatine. I'm basically ready to just quit this cycle now or throw in some other stuff I have access to(winny,Eq or UG parabolan ). I have taken tren before and regret not doing it in this cycle. If I were to take the parabolan how much should I take? When I ran tren. it was at 75mg ed. So i'm asking your opinion if I should throw in something else and keep going or quit now and start pct. Thanks

no one has advice?

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    If you think your gear is good, then keep upping the calories until you start getting a little fat. In my opinion you should be gaining some extra body fat from the excess calories alone.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You might have bogus gear, even with the sides, it is not uncommon for counterfitters to put in a small amount of the real deal to give some effect and still rip you off, it is also not unheard of for them to stick another AAS that they have or can get cheaper-once again you get some effects and they get your money. I tend to think if you are having trouble getting wood, then the gear is bogus. I would post a pic in the pictures forum and see if someone can authenticate it or declare it fake. If it is fake, stop immediately and begin PCT. If it is real you need to up your cals some.

It's jelfa omna, from the pics. i've seen everything looks good. I got it from a reliable source but you never know. My strength has been up a little but not much, regardless wether it's real or not i doubt i will ever take omna again.

Lunacy is offline Member
    What is your diet like?

atleast 300grams of protein, plenty of carbs, not sure on the calories though. It's pretty clean. I weigh 200-205

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    for next time have everything layed out ready to go...if u knew u didnt have enough sus u should have waited till u had ur hands on more even if ur source said he could get u more if u needed it...next time make sure ur gear is in check, ur pct is there and u training and diet is on cue. i had a friend who ran a cycle who spent all his money on the juice and didnt have enough for enough food for throughout his cycle...his gains suffered cause his calories werent where they shoulda been...u gotta eat like a mofo

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PC155
    atleast 300grams of protein, plenty of carbs, not sure on the calories though. It's pretty clean. I weigh 200-205
    Shoot for 4000cals, at least, and you can always go higher. Count your cals from what you are eating, it's the only way. Eat until you cant eat anymore and then take a few more bites. When you feel like you wanna puke, take another bite or 2...thats how you should be eating. Eating is much harder then the training, imo.
    Last edited by Lunacy; 11-01-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Just figured out my protein and carbs, avg. protein 375,carbs475. Still not sure on the cals. I eat pretty clean, chicken,steak, pork tenderloin, rice, potatoes etc.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Just figured out my protein and carbs, avg. protein 375,carbs475. Still not sure on the cals. I eat pretty clean, chicken,steak, pork tenderloin, rice, potatoes etc.
    Sounds like your doing ok. Hope your getting in some healthy fats. Since you still arent gaining much I would add another 500cals to what your taking in now. See if that does the trick and it should bro.

appreciate it man, i'll try to get some more cals. Do you think it would be a bad idea to throw in some UG parabolan or eq at this point in the cycle?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? Definitly too late for eq.

no, last cycle was test e and tren a. I keep telling my buddy that eq takes waaaay to long to kick in to start it at this point but he insists I need to take the eq. I have no idea how long parabolan takes to get in your system or how much to take. I was running tren a @ 75mg ed.

Lunacy is offline Member
    no, last cycle was test e and tren a. I keep telling my buddy that eq takes waaaay to long to kick in to start it at this point but he insists I need to take the eq. I have no idea how long parabolan takes to get in your system or how much to take. I was running tren a @ 75mg ed.
    I think it's somewhat fast acting, but I have no experience with it. Why dont you run tren again?

I will for sure during my next cycle, love the way that stuff makes me feel.

Thread Information