Thread: suggestions

saintjames is offline New Member

suggestions

i plan on doing 600 mg of eq a week w 1000 mg on sust a week and also 75 mg of drols a day this winter anyone have any new work out routines??

Smiley619 is offline Member
    dog, you are about to ATTEMPT to do all that gear and dont have your own routine down. also if this is your fist cycle, its not a good one

tek. is offline Junior Member
    damnn thats alot of juice, not a good first cycle tho mate. 500mg of test for 12wks, use your oxys at 50mg ed for first 4. Save the EQ for later id say, get some nolva for PCT and keep it onhand in case of gyno and your set. Enjoy

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats alot of gear for your first cycle "if it is your first" but you'll definatly get big off it. i'd throw out the eq if it was me and add deca instead since your obviously looking to gain mass. you'll have good gains from the test and eq but with deca instead of eq you'll gain even more. you also might want to drop the d-bol down to 40-50mgs a day. when i go over 50mgs i get horrible back pumps and they hurt like hell.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    thats alot of gear for your first cycle "if it is your first" but you'll definatly get big off it. i'd throw out the eq if it was me and add deca instead since your obviously looking to gain mass. you'll have good gains from the test and eq but with deca instead of eq you'll gain even more. you also might want to drop the d-bol down to 40-50mgs a day. when i go over 50mgs i get horrible back pumps and they hurt like hell.
    He is not planning on taking dianabol (dbol ) he is planning on taking anadrol (drol)

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saintjames
    i plan on doing 600 mg of eq a week w 1000 mg on sust a week and also 75 mg of drols a day this winter anyone have any new work out routines??
    post your stats. age?wt?ht? training? etc

Smiley619 is offline Member
    bump

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    post your stats. age?wt?ht? training? etc
    what he said...is this ur first cycle?

i'm 26 220 5 9 my suit jacket is a 50 on top and 34 waist w 18 in the collar actually i dont know how much im in at right know coming of a work related injury put on some pounds and havent been able to lift but ive been enhancing my self chemically for about 4 years now i 'm just looking for something different in my routine i plan on bulking heavy instead of the usual lean mass then take two weeks or so off w some hcg then go int 100 mg tren ace ed w winny and primo ed as well and maybe some suspension if i can aquire it along w 5 iu of saizen ed thanks doc and possibly that igf-1 i still have alittle more reserch to do i figured the eq instad of the decca to help me cram all that food i'm going to be needing

i have a set routine and a couple different variations but i wanna start from scratch

cb25 is offline Banned
    no reason to radically change the way you train when on cycle -- unless of course your prior routine sucks -- in that case, you should revamp your training before jumping into anabolics.

and i know that a higher dose of test = more growth...but it isn't always necessary IMO. most people substitute higher doses for less dedication in the gym, and crappy diets. i'm not saying this is you...but it's a pretty common occurance in our community.

this is the first heavy bulking cycle ive done ive always gone for the lean mass so i had to do less strict diet come close to may but now after a really strict diet last year i know i can do it for longer so i really want to pack on some serious size

Zapp is offline Banned
    i'm 26 220 5 9 my suit jacket is a 50 on top and 34 waist w 18 in the collar actually i dont know how much im in at right know coming of a work related injury put on some pounds and havent been able to lift but ive been enhancing my self chemically for about 4 years now i 'm just looking for something different in my routine i plan on bulking heavy instead of the usual lean mass then take two weeks or so off w some hcg then go int 100 mg tren ace ed w winny and primo ed as well and maybe some suspension if i can aquire it along w 5 iu of saizen ed thanks doc and possibly that igf-1 i still have alittle more reserch to do i figured the eq instad of the decca to help me cram all that food i'm going to be needing
    If you plan on doing tren ,winny, and primo,why would you want to put suspension with it? Suspension is used for bulking, not cutting.

cb25 is offline Banned
    this is the first heavy bulking cycle ive done ive always gone for the lean mass so i had to do less strict diet come close to may but now after a really strict diet last year i know i can do it for longer so i really want to pack on some serious size
    then focus on your diet bro -- your doses are fine as planned. how long are you planning on running everything?

remember, that the drol is pretty harsh on the liver, so don't run it more than 4 weeks or so at a time IMO.

my routine consists of on part per day:
    chest: warm up usually 10 push up then on set incline bench just to get the blood flowing
    incline dumbell bench 4 sets 12,12,10,10-8
    deline dumbellsame
    incline dumbell flys same
    cables 3 sets 13 upper
    3 sets lower
    finish up w push ups till i cant lift up once

back
    pull up 2 sets warm up
    wide grip and close grip lat pull downs 12,10 8 6
    t bar rows 12 10 8 6 4
    upright rows 12 10 8 8 6
    hyper extensions 5 set 20

legs
    leg press 20,18,16,14,10,8,6,4,2,1
    curls 12,10,8,,6
    extensions sa,e
    calve raises 25 20 10 8 6

arms
    tri ext12 10 8 6 6
    push down same
    pulldown same

supersets
    curls same
    cheat curls
    same

shoulders
    military press 12 10 8 6 4
    arnold press same
    side lateral 2 in front
    2 in back
    then front lateral
    followed up be 5 sets of shrugs

i plan on running 12 weeks of the test and eq w the first 5 weeks w drols
    taking a 2 week break w the hcg then another 12 on the the cutting cutting out the tren a week 9 by the way the reason for the suspension i figure might a well as fill up the pin since i'm going to be hitting ed also i already have alot of nolva and letro and liquidex plus my clomid as for pct

cb25 is offline Banned
    susp should be injected more than once per day to be used effectively.

and you're definitely not taking enough time off between cycles. remember, time on = time off. your 2 week break with hcg is worthless...if you're going to do that, you may as well just go straight into your cutting cycle, rather than take the break. that being said...i'd say finish the first cycle, take a few months off, THEN proceed to another cycle.

i figured id clean out my receptors in that two week plus the hgh should allow me to absorb more im going to over lap the hgh and stop taking that 3 months after the juice so what do you think instad prop i took it last time it was ok.. progessive

cb25 is offline Banned
    i think that "cleaning out receptors" is sort of an antiquated (outdated) idea IMO.

i stand by my previous advise...either make it 1 very long cycle, or split it into 2 cycles, taking adequate time off in between.

i her what your saying about time on and time off but i dont plan on hitting anything for at least two more months since iv been out for 10 weeks so 2 months to get back to were i was then that end me up around june or july.. what does your workout routine look like

where did everyone go?????????????????????

hello

cb25 is offline Banned
    it's midnight man, most people have gone to bed...only reason i'm up is to watch the Phx Suns game!

with all do respect, my workout routine has nothing to do with what you're doing. i think the basic principles apply to everyone, and from there, each person has to see what works for them. if you're not at that point yet, then honestly, you shouldn't be using AS. i'm not meaning to flame, or to talk down to you...but that's how i feel. just giving you my honest advice.

check out the training forum on this site -- lots of great info in there.

the reason why im asking is not because im not getting good gains its that i wanna try something totally different and see if i can do better ...thanks for the constructive critasizm i didn't take it personally peace

Thread Information