Welsy is offline New Member

First Cycle What Should I expect

I've just started my first cycle and I have no idea about what kind of gains I may get. I'm about 5'7'' 155lbs and I already have a decent base.
    I work out 5 days a week using bigkevs workout regime for about 2 weeks now natural.
    I just started taking 1cc test 200 two times a week and 1 tablet of anadrol 50's five times a week, and of course taking in as much protein as possible, about 100 grams a day.
    I want to gain about 30 lbs of lean mass and look great but i'm not sure if i'm on the right track.
    well anyway what do you think i should expect to gain. ballpark figure and will clomid postcycle help keep those gains?
    Thanks fellas

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LMAO

Damn sk* that's a good place to start.

JohnnyB

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    IMO I would not run A50 on your 1st cycle and your protine is to low IMO.bump for some pro's

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, double your protien! Your not eating NEAR enough. Anadrol is a little strong don't you think? I'd start reading...

DMX

I've been reading these posts on here for two weeks and I have not seen too many people dawg anadrol . I know that its tough on the system but if taken right and not abused???

no flame bro,but androl is some powerful shit!! IM MEAN POWERFUL! If I were you I would have gone with the dbol instead.

i appreciate the feedback but i have already started my cycle ...do you think i should cut back to 2-3 tablets of anadrol a week instead of 5??

IMO,If I were you I would stop the A50 right now.whats your BP look like right now? just run the test bro.keep it simple.

my blood pressure was perfect last i time i had it checked.. i applied for the police force and went through their physicals and everything was great. should i split the tablet into fours and spread it throughout the day to maintain blood levels?

Thread Information