ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:37 AM.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    what are you takeing right now?...im on tren and feel really lethargic..cant sleep at night without a sleeping pill

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:45 AM.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    honestly bro..try to grab a script for a sleep aid...i cant sleep no matter what...on cycle its horrible...im up till 4...tossing and turning....i take trazadone, or seraquel...they knock me out

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:44 AM.

rager is offline Member
    Goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tek. is offline Junior Member
    im like that on dbol

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    r u shootin the sus every other day like it should be shot?

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ouchthathurts
    That's a good question. I don't shoot sust ED or EOD. It's an extended release product so I take a large single dose and wait longer in between shoots. In this case, 1.5g once every 18 days. As each ester releases I get the dosage I want (approx 550mg test) per week but varies somewhat with the ester in play. I've never heard anyone dosing it like this but it jives with the clinical pharmacology of sustanon and the pharmcokinetics of testosterone esters in general. I gave this cycle it's due diligence and am logging the results in the respective area of this forum. Nevertheless, the cycle is going well and gains are already being made. I would have liked to have had a weekly blood test for the first month to prove this but I've been a little busier than normal for this time of year. I would just like more pep throughout the day and not just during workouts.

But my problem doesn't seem to be dosage related or substance related. Otherwise my previous cycles would not have been symptomatic (sleepiness). It just seems to be a side-effect of the high volume of testosterone in any given scenerio with me.

I'm beginning to think that my nightime sleep patterns are changed somewhat and for one reason or another, I'm not reaching the adequate level of sleep (or depth of sleep) throughout the night. I'm going to try a sleep aid and I'll post my results, if any.
    there's ur problem u let websites that sell gear dictate how u r doin ur cycle. sus needs to be shot at least eod to keep blood levels stable and take advantage of the prop. right now ur blood levels are all over the place causing lethargy and host of other sides. every 18 days means ur levels are spiking and then going almost all the way down to 0 before u reinject. this is very wrong.
    Last edited by edmen2; 11-01-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a good question. I don't shoot sust ED or EOD. It's an extended release product so I take a large single dose and wait longer in between shoots. In this case, 1.5g once every 18 days. As each ester releases I get the dosage I want (approx 550mg test) per week but varies somewhat with the ester in play. I've never heard anyone dosing it like this but it jives with the clinical pharmacology of sustanon and the pharmcokinetics of testosterone esters in general. I gave this cycle it's due diligence and am logging the results in the respective area of this forum. Nevertheless, the cycle is going well and gains are already being made. I would have liked to have had a weekly blood test for the first month to prove this but I've been a little busier than normal for this time of year. I would just like more pep throughout the day and not just during workouts.

But my problem doesn't seem to be dosage related or substance related. Otherwise my previous cycles would not have been symptomatic (sleepiness). It just seems to be a side-effect of the high volume of testosterone in any given scenerio with me.

I'm beginning to think that my nightime sleep patterns are changed somewhat and for one reason or another, I'm not reaching the adequate level of sleep (or depth of sleep) throughout the night. I'm going to try a sleep aid and I'll post my results, if any.
    I was having the same problems as you. I started taking melatonin and now I sleep like a baby. I sleep so deep now that I have vivid dreams almost every night. I don't like that sometimes but at least I know I'm getting solid REM sleep.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    there's ur problem u let websites that sell gear dictate how u r doin ur cycle. sus needs to be shot at least eod to keep blood levels stable and take advantage of the prop. right now ur blood levels are all over the place causing lethargy and host of other sides. every 18 days means ur levels are spiking and then going almost all the way down to 0 before u reinject. this is very wrong.
    \

Agree.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:42 AM.

RobbieG is offline Member
    when I'm on m1t i have to consume over 300 grams of sugar to keep me awake.

and never use something that causes your body to react badly

if your body reacts badly to ephedrine, your body is telling you he can't stand it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Anavar makes me sooo lethargic... lol...

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Am I reading this correctly? Are you taking ONE shot ONCE every 18 days at 1500mgs (1.5gs)?

If so.....
    What clinical pharmacokinetics are you referring to? Which study or book or what? Because whatever it is, it is wrong.

Dude, no test in this WORLD should be taken every 18 days. PERIOD. Not even the longer esters, enan or cyp...well, maybe Test Buciclate can be taken in prolonged periods since it is effective up to 12 weeks, but nothing in Sus is near Test Buciclate's longevity.

Furthermore, the pharmacokinetics of the longer acting esters in sus or enan or cyp start to drop off sharply around day 5 and has a huge drop around day 10....any injections done past this point will create an environment for hormonal nightmares. Your ups and downs will manifest into who knows what symptoms...to include troubles sleeping. It's hormones...so pick your flavor.
    This is why weekly injections should be used in order to maintain a constant level of test in your system. I seriously believe this is why you are having issues with your sleep pattern. The remedy may be to take more frequent injections and not to take blended TEST until you figure out more of what is going on. You sound like you know your shiat (except for the once every 18 day bit...if, I'm reading that correctly) so just take what you will and approach this as reasonable as possible. If you feel it's the dosage...then you can either cut back the dosage or start taking sleep-aid meds to help you sleep....it's your life, so pick which approach is best for you.

Now, many on this forum will tell you to shoot SUS EOD or ED to take advantage of the fast acting esters (prop and phenylprop which is a bit longer acting than prop) in SUS....and others will argue that the amount of the fast acting esters in SUS does dictate a need for EOD or ED. Basically, You choose. And, I'm not going to start the SUS debate....

ooopss...looks like you are versed in the SUS debate....like I said earlier, you sound like you know your shiat...so just take what you will from this. I just read your post and did an edit to my post.
    Last edited by Knight1811; 11-01-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Anavar makes me sooo lethargic... lol...
    Hey Blown...I got my blood work back yesterday. My t3 level was 1.58. Doc said anything from 0.5 - 5.0 is normal. Am I on the low side? My cholesterol went down about 40 points from 242 down to 204. That was good news.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'll hit you up in PM...

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:36 AM.

good luck bro but i still say its because u r shootin every 18 days. do u realize that was the atrophy starts and ur body stops producing natural test that ur test levels are almost down to 0.

Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:40 AM.

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    im doin 250mg of sust every 4 days. im always tired and its hard to get the energy to workout. im good once i get going though. i always feel like taking a nap, but i dont have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep. ohh well im seeing good gains.

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    One thing you might want to keep in mind too is if you are ramping up your training on AAS you are going to feel more tired and you should.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    your body is growing = needs more rest

Thread Information