Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Would you trust a UGL

Got a quick question....how many of you guys have used.....or would trust a UGL?? (under ground lab). I can get my hands on UGL stuff but I have a huge doubt.....just because you don't know what REALLY went in there.....and I dont know if you can test it..? secondly the guy that claims he makes it, is farrrrrr from being in shape which really makes me wonder if its so easy and he makes it wouldnt you think he uses it...? anyways feedback appreciated thx guys

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I trust my UGL, 100% b/c I know it's legit and I know it's real.

can u test a compound? is that even possible

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    can u test a compound? is that even possible
    yes, there are labs that will test almost anything, discreetly

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    would i trust just any ugl.. no.. do i trust mine yes. The big dif in this question is how well do you know the lab, how well does everyone else know it. Whats the success others have had with it.. My ugl is very well known and very well trusted.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i trust reputable UGLs. some are better then others.. and u can find a place to test it if you really wanted to.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with all the above

TCEL300 is offline Member
    most ugl's will give u some sort of a reference to check up on...my guy did..also i wouldnt go to a no name lab...id go with one that has many references few years into things...heard about there products..pm a mod with the name of the lab and they can usually help you out..i can try to help u also..just pm me the name dont post it on the board...good luck

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    def ask for ref

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    you can trust some, but it's much safer just to make your own - you know exactly what's gone into it & you make damn sure that everything is sterile.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i trust reputable UGLs. some are better then others.. and u can find a place to test it if you really wanted to.
    True, true! I wouldn't trust a new UGL I don't like to be a lab rat for others
    in UGL gear.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I trust mine, because they know i send thier stuff to the lab to be tested..

so yes.. i trust mine..

if i didn't, i'd run it through a.02 filter into a sterile vial myself..

oh wait.. i do that too..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Where can I find a lab that will test gear?

My UGL beats brand name labs all to hell. I swear by the stuff I run, and my UGL offers different blends that other companies dont, like prop/suspension or cyp/suspension blends.

Yea see thats what makes me not trust this ugl one, he uses some knock off labels that i guess he stole from a company. Second the guy that suposedly makes this stuff and is trying to sell to me is not in descent shape at all! which leads me to believe b.s, and i dont know of anyone that has used and had luck with it....i know a kid thats on it right now whose suposedly up like 10 lbs right now but thats not enough for me, that could all be placebo and the fact that he thinks hes on so hes eating more. It's cheap so if i'ts possible to test it i could afford to buy a bottle of test and have it tested just to see.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Doubt...

Got a quick question....how many of you guys have used.....or would trust a UGL?? (under ground lab). I can get my hands on UGL stuff but I have a huge doubt.....just because you don't know what REALLY went in there.....and I dont know if you can test it..? secondly the guy that claims he makes it, is farrrrrr from being in shape which really makes me wonder if its so easy and he makes it wouldnt you think he uses it...? anyways feedback appreciated thx guys
    If I had any doubts I would scratch the idea. PM me if you want to talk about better alternatives.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    If I had any doubts I would scratch the idea. PM me if you want to talk about better alternatives.
    What are these alternatives you speak of?

i think i may have been a little confused by ugl i meant home made i'm beginning to think that ugl actually means it comes from a lab.......the stuff im talking about the guy personally makes

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i may have been a little confused by ugl i meant home made i'm beginning to think that ugl actually means it comes from a lab.......the stuff im talking about the guy personally makes

thats all about how well u trust ur buddy to not screw u over, not how well u trust an ugl.

beuleux is offline Banned
    UGL's are kitchens basements garages etc, I make my own in my office so loosely speaking its a UGL, trust your instincts, if you trusted this guy you wouldnt be doing this post, if your buddy has gained only ten pounds in the entire course then like you say its iether underdosed or placebo effect.

thx guys i appreciate the feed back....i may look into making it myself but i've got alot of research to do before that....is it legal to purchase the raw powders? i've read a couple different posts where this was not clearly stated some said yes and others said no..

bump

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    UGL's are kitchens basements garages etc, I make my own in my office so loosely speaking its a UGL, trust your instincts, if you trusted this guy you wouldnt be doing this post, if your buddy has gained only ten pounds in the entire course then like you say its iether underdosed or placebo effect.
    You'd be surprised at just how professional some of them really are. If I'm not mistaken IP is considered UGL arent they?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    would i trust just any ugl.. no.. do i trust mine yes. The big dif in this question is how well do you know the lab, how well does everyone else know it. Whats the success others have had with it.. My ugl is very well known and very well trusted.
    agreed. some are more trusted than others.

i wouldn't use an UGL unless I knew the guy myself, or had at least a couple people who i knew and trusted that would vouch for them. not just a random mod, etc...but someone that i've actually gotten to know that will vouch.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    I use a UGL for all of my injectibles and Im totally confident in my source. Get some refs man. You dont want to be injecting god knows what into your body.

yea kinda what i was thinkin. If i had someone to vouch it would be a whole different story

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    You'd be surprised at just how professional some of them really are. If I'm not mistaken IP is considered UGL arent they?
    Yeh I agree, bigger UGL's will have decent premises and equipment but they wont conform to govt guidlines and standards so they cant be considered a "proper lab" in the strict sense as haro3 assumed. For example Upjohn is a proper lab.

Thread Information