Thread: microwave gear?

Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

microwave gear?

From a good source i herd to do this:
    After pulling your gear take off the pin, place just the syringe in the microwave for 15seconds to heat up gear. Was told this will help ease the pain and help kill off any bacteria. Is this safe to do with out the pin on?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    no. it is not. the best thing to do is hold the syringe under warm water to heat it up.
    this will ease the pain a bit. what are you injecting?
    also mixing with b-12 or sterial oil will help.
    extreme heat will damage the horemone, making your gear useless. now not to say it cant be done, but with such a small amount you are bound to have problems.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    couldnt have said it better myself dive

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms2
    Was told this will help ease the pain and help kill off any bacteria. Is this safe to do with out the pin on?
    This one is right up there with the prop suppositories and crushing dbols and sticking them in your ass with vegetable oil.

Why would you think that it is a good idea to put metal in a microwave?

Why would you microwave an organic compound? If you are running enough energy through it to kill bacteria (hearty little suckers they are), what do you think you are doing to the gear?

Do your parents let you operate machinery?

there is no metal being put in the mirowave. I take the pin off the syringe and put just the plastic syringe in the microwave. I here it helps the gear inject easier and will also kill off bacteria

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no metal being put in the mirowave. I take the pin off the syringe and put just the plastic syringe in the microwave. I here it helps the gear inject easier and will also kill off bacteria
    everyone here just told u not to do this but u insist on asking again. so why dont u just experiment for urself and let us know how it goes.

last post stated putting metal in, i just wanted him to understand that metal is not being placed into the heat. Just incase that was a factor he felt was in wrongful doing. I am reading all the posts and deveopling knowledge about this subject. I just wonder why its ok to run hot water on th syrine and not heat the syringe

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    15 seconds in my microwave and a 1/2 cc of gear would be boiling. Just run very hot tap water over it to warm the gear bro.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    last post stated putting metal in, i just wanted him to understand that metal is not being placed into the heat. Just incase that was a factor he felt was in wrongful doing. I am reading all the posts and deveopling knowledge about this subject. I just wonder why its ok to run hot water on th syrine and not heat the syringe
    all microwaves are different u cannot regulate the heat that is why u can stick a peice of cold pizza in the micro and half is perfect but the rest is cold. u can never get it just right.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I dont know what your thinking bro, putting the compound in the microwave ??? What are you taking first off thats so painful ? and to kill bacteria, just be very clean when injecting, such as using alcohol to clean the area.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i'll have to agree with the warm water and b12, just say no to the micro, cant be good

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't put gear in the microwave.... read up on it, microwaves are even bad for your food, as they like alter the molecular structure of it.

big_C is offline Member
    i have a special "gear only" microwave, send the gear to me and i'll heat it up 4 u!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I would have to call the microwave's ability to kill bacteria into question. Dont count on it for sure. If you want to heat your gear hold it under hot water or in your hand.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I brought home breadsticks from Pizza Hut one time and put the container of sauce in the microwave for 15 seconds and ****in flattened that sucker! Sauce was everywhere! Guess I shouldn't have been eating that shit anyway. A syringe at 15 seconds? It would fry your ass and your gear.

I always run it under hot as f*ck water in the bathroom. It flows through easier and is a lot less painfull. I mean really really hot too. You don't feel it when it's that hot.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Let me try to help here once again. To kill baceria, you have to bring the liquid to a temperature typically above the boiling temperature for water. The water coming out of your faucet, while hot is not boiling because otherwise it could/would change phase and you would get air blockage and f+ck up every pump in your house (little effect called cavitation).

Organic material especially long chains break down under high temperatures.

You cannot control the temperature in a microwave.

Ergo, putting your ****ing gear in one is retarded.

biganfg is offline Associate Member
    If its not good to heat it up in the microwave, i got liquid dbol and was told to boil water and heat it for a bit so that it dilutes(how ever you spell it) and thins, because it is very powdery just at normal room temperature. Is this also wise or nah?

Froggy is offline Member
    Yes...there are to many uncontrollable variables (temp., pressure) & the afore mentioned but possible unknown molecular changes...with that being said...it might work...not a good idea though...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    This one is right up there with the prop suppositories and crushing dbols and sticking them in your ass with vegetable oil.

Why would you think that it is a good idea to put metal in a microwave?

Why would you microwave an organic compound? If you are running enough energy through it to kill bacteria (hearty little suckers they are), what do you think you are doing to the gear?

LOL

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    microwaving in not good.

you want the liquid to be around your body temperature. to achieve this, stick the bottle up your ass and pull it out 15 minutes before injecting.

could you imagine getting your juice up to boiling temperature in a microwave and then injecting it? where's the sense in that?

Darkness is offline Member
    Just hold it in your ass crack for about 10min at its at the perfect body temp!

Quote Originally Posted by znak

Thread Information