Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    bingo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10

    question about dosages

    Hey guys. I have a 10 ml vial of BD brand deca at 250mg/ml strength, and I want to take 400 mg per week (200 mg twice per week). Could someone help me figure out how to get 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution? All I can think to do is add 2.5 ml of B12 to the 10ml of deca to dilute the solution to 200mg/ml. Does anyone have a better idea, or do you think my idea will be fine? Can B6 be mixed with deca? I was planning on taking B6 with the cycle anyways. Also, on a side note, is a total of 200 mg of B6 per day a good amount to take while on a cycle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    first of all.......

    we need to know more info about yourself before properly giving you some advice.....how old are you? height, weight, years training, etc.

    secondly, thats not enough gear, and a deca only cycle is just asking for trouble

  3. #3
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    b6 would be a good idea to take and yes 200mgs day. you dont need to dilute anything with the deca just measure it out.. 1 ml = 1cc

  4. #4
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    first of all.......

    we need to know more info about yourself before properly giving you some advice.....how old are you? height, weight, years training, etc.

    secondly, thats not enough gear, and a deca only cycle is just asking for trouble

    yes def what should be asked first. my bad..

  5. #5
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    btw .8 of a cc would give 200mgs

  6. #6
    bingo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10
    I didn't list the complete cycle, just wanted to know how to pull 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution. THe cycle will consist of deca at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, test-E at 500mg/week for 11 weeks, d-bol at 30mg/day (6 days a week) for first 6 weeks, and standard nolvadex and PCT. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to get 200 mg of deca into my syringe from a concentration of 250mg/ml. If I pull 1cc I will have 250mg which is too much. Also, can I mix the test-E, deca, and B6 all in the same syringe?

  7. #7
    bingo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10
    yeah....i know .8 would give me 200, but I just don't know if I can be that precise to measure exactly .8 seems like there would be a large margin of error.

  8. #8
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    yes you can go into the same syringe. are you meaning b12 or do you have b6 injectable

  9. #9
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo
    I didn't list the complete cycle, just wanted to know how to pull 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution. THe cycle will consist of deca at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, test-E at 500mg/week for 11 weeks, d-bol at 30mg/day (6 days a week) for first 6 weeks, and standard nolvadex and PCT. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to get 200 mg of deca into my syringe from a concentration of 250mg/ml. If I pull 1cc I will have 250mg which is too much. Also, can I mix the test-E, deca, and B6 all in the same syringe?
    so how do you plan on getting 10 weeks worth at 400mg/week out of a 10ml vial?

  10. #10
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    well most syringes have measurements on them. like 10 dashes to 1cc so it would be 8 dashes up. even with putting the test in there you can do the math, it will work out.

  11. #11
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    you only have enough for 6 weeks

  12. #12
    bingo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10
    I don't have b6 yet...I thought it normally came in injectable. Is B6 normallly taken orally? Also, I have two 10 ml vials, but that's not important.

  13. #13
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo
    I don't have b6 yet...I thought it normally came in injectable. Is B6 normallly taken orally? Also, I have two 10 ml vials, but that's not important.
    b6 is orally......you're thinking of injectable b-12

  14. #14
    bingo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10
    oh...ok. I got them confused. So I'll try and just get .8 ml into the syringe, but if that doesn't work I'll dilute the deca with some injectable b12. I'll also get oral B6 at 200 mg per day. Thanks guys. This helped a lot.

  15. #15
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    dont dilute the deca with b12.. it will do you no good.. the b12 is water based and deca is oil based. they will seperate!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •