bingo is offline New Member

question about dosages

Hey guys. I have a 10 ml vial of BD brand deca at 250mg/ml strength, and I want to take 400 mg per week (200 mg twice per week). Could someone help me figure out how to get 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution? All I can think to do is add 2.5 ml of B12 to the 10ml of deca to dilute the solution to 200mg/ml. Does anyone have a better idea, or do you think my idea will be fine? Can B6 be mixed with deca? I was planning on taking B6 with the cycle anyways. Also, on a side note, is a total of 200 mg of B6 per day a good amount to take while on a cycle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all.......

we need to know more info about yourself before properly giving you some advice.....how old are you? height, weight, years training, etc.

secondly, thats not enough gear, and a deca only cycle is just asking for trouble

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    b6 would be a good idea to take and yes 200mgs day. you dont need to dilute anything with the deca just measure it out.. 1 ml = 1cc

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    first of all.......

we need to know more info about yourself before properly giving you some advice.....how old are you? height, weight, years training, etc.

secondly, thats not enough gear, and a deca only cycle is just asking for trouble

yes def what should be asked first. my bad..

btw .8 of a cc would give 200mgs

I didn't list the complete cycle, just wanted to know how to pull 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution. THe cycle will consist of deca at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, test-E at 500mg/week for 11 weeks, d-bol at 30mg/day (6 days a week) for first 6 weeks, and standard nolvadex and PCT. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to get 200 mg of deca into my syringe from a concentration of 250mg/ml. If I pull 1cc I will have 250mg which is too much. Also, can I mix the test-E, deca, and B6 all in the same syringe?

yeah....i know .8 would give me 200, but I just don't know if I can be that precise to measure exactly .8 seems like there would be a large margin of error.

yes you can go into the same syringe. are you meaning b12 or do you have b6 injectable

Quote Originally Posted by bingo
    I didn't list the complete cycle, just wanted to know how to pull 200mg from a 250mg/ml solution. THe cycle will consist of deca at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, test-E at 500mg/week for 11 weeks, d-bol at 30mg/day (6 days a week) for first 6 weeks, and standard nolvadex and PCT. I'm just having trouble figuring out how to get 200 mg of deca into my syringe from a concentration of 250mg/ml. If I pull 1cc I will have 250mg which is too much. Also, can I mix the test-E, deca, and B6 all in the same syringe?
    so how do you plan on getting 10 weeks worth at 400mg/week out of a 10ml vial?

well most syringes have measurements on them. like 10 dashes to 1cc so it would be 8 dashes up. even with putting the test in there you can do the math, it will work out.

you only have enough for 6 weeks

I don't have b6 yet...I thought it normally came in injectable. Is B6 normallly taken orally? Also, I have two 10 ml vials, but that's not important.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo
    I don't have b6 yet...I thought it normally came in injectable. Is B6 normallly taken orally? Also, I have two 10 ml vials, but that's not important.
    b6 is orally......you're thinking of injectable b-12

oh...ok. I got them confused. So I'll try and just get .8 ml into the syringe, but if that doesn't work I'll dilute the deca with some injectable b12. I'll also get oral B6 at 200 mg per day. Thanks guys. This helped a lot.

dont dilute the deca with b12.. it will do you no good.. the b12 is water based and deca is oil based. they will seperate!!!

Thread Information