Savino is offline Junior Member

Question Important Question

Ok Bros......

It seems my body grows alot faster than my arms, even after a cycle my arms dont grow much, I train my arms the hardest and all the exercises are done properly. I do arms (Bis and tris) once a week real intense, tried supersets tried everything, any advice on this, thanks bros I know its not the best question but I sure dont have any more answers for myself.
    Whats the problem? What other methods can I use to make them grow?

Peace

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    do you do squats, deads and rows???? I would do my bi's at the end of my back routine considering they're already shot from the deads, rows, and lat pull down.......I have a separate day for shoulders/tris as well.

Pin them,i know site injections dont work and all that..................i put an inch on mine when i pinned mine though and never lost it,worth a try?? YES!!! Go to http://www.spotinjections.com/ if ya dont know how.

I find it works better when I do my arms together, but I could try doing bi's after my back work out. After a workout I have a good pump and my arms are nice and full but the next day and continue weeks they seem to be the same and dont grow it looks weird as my chest,shoulders and back grow really well. Thanks for the reply bro....... Anyone else and have answer on why this happens and what I can do to help the growth with my arms?

Peace

Ive been them before no difference.......

Thanks bro

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i never do bis and tris on the same day. as one tires i dont feel i am able to get a quality burn or pump as i do when i split them seperate days.

I will try to split them up on different days and see if it helps. For Bis I would do like 4 different workouts and 3 sets for all and 1 superset workout, so I would do 5 workouts just for bis should I add more do less, give me an idea on what you guys would do. Thank you very much for your help bros......

Peace

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    do you do squats, deads and rows???? I would do my bi's at the end of my back routine considering they're already shot from the deads, rows, and lat pull down.......I have a separate day for shoulders/tris as well.
    Funny how your question has been completely ignored. I guess that is an answer of sorts.

weird
    Last edited by eGGz; 11-01-2005 at 01:57 AM. Reason: because the board f**ked up

weird
    Last edited by eGGz; 11-01-2005 at 01:56 AM. Reason: because the board f**ked up

Bump.........anyone with some answers.

Peace

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Funny how your question has been completely ignored. I guess that is an answer of sorts.
    and to top that off, probably overtraining of arms.

any one who works there arms out the hardest....well????? hmmm?

legs and back is where blood and guts are made

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    id consider chest/tri back/bi when doing arms. remember more isnt always better: keep your biceps and triceps routine to about 6-8 sets after chest and back. worked wonders for myself.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Savino
    Ok Bros......

It seems my body grows alot faster than my arms, even after a cycle my arms dont grow much, I train my arms the hardest and all the exercises are done properly. I do arms (Bis and tris) once a week real intense, tried supersets tried everything, any advice on this, thanks bros I know its not the best question but I sure dont have any more answers for myself.
    Whats the problem? What other methods can I use to make them grow?

Peace
    i bet..better yet, i gaurentee there is one thing you havnt tried

1. extremely low volume for arms. like 1 or 2 sets each. for god sakes, they are so small compared to say legs and back

2. squating and deadlifting as hard as you train arms

Thanks for the replys guys, what I meant was I work my arms out hard and intense "not the hardest workout" mislead you guys there. I think Im going to change it up and split them into different days and see if it works better for me. Just so I dont over work my arms is 3 sets for five different workouts to much for just bi's? Same for tri's is 3 sets and 5 different workouts to much?

Thanks again for all the replys.

PEACE..........

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should have posted this in the work out questions forum.
    I think Bis and tris together can work and give you one heck of a bump.
    While training bro is your form correct and do you squeeze that bump at that point.

Try 4 work sets 10-12 reps for bis and tris. And for your Tris, do you do wide grip push downs? .....Tris make up 70% of your arm or something like that

Thumbs up

Hey bros,

Thanks for all the advice, I got good advice from all of you guys, I will try out a couple of different and new things I was told. Once again thanks for all the replys.

Peace to all...............

Thread Information