junit37 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol w/ GH for joints?

Hey, I am going to hit a Winstrol only cycle at 50mg EOD and found some interesting research on its effects on tendons. I have used GH before and found it's ability to repair and strengthen ligaments and tendons remarkable. (2 knee injuries). I have used 2 short Winstol only cycles in the past I didn't have any problems with joints aching. I was wondering your guy's thoughts on adding GH to compensate for the collagen weakness from the Winstrol. I haven't found much research on this specific topic. It sounds good in theory, but was wondering if anyone had any input. All replies appreciated.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    For winstrol 100mgs eod or 50mgs ed is a minimum dose, if you want decent results. There has been many studies on GH positive effects on ligaments and tensions, do a search on it!

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    I did some research on GH for ligaments and tendons and have good experience with results. However, i was wondering if anyone had some good info from experience. Anyhow, I have used Winstrol at as low as 225 mg/week for only 3 weeks and had excellent results. I do all cycles with highly anabolic steroids and lowest possible dosage, get the results that I need. Thanks for the reply.

Thread Information