Thread: Hcg Help

tatteredxangelx is offline New Member

Hcg Help

Hey, I am reading many confusing things about HCG . I plan on going on it after a 12 week cycle. I was wondering. when should i start it on a Deca /Susta cycle. How much per day and/or how often do I inject, can I inject it with the same 3ml syringes I use to inject the juice with and lastly, can somebody explain why some people are talking about mixing it with water?

HCG cannot be run along side your PCT clomid. Personally I don't think you need it for this cycle unless you have complications with testicular atrophy. You may be better off to save it for a future cycle. Yes you can use the same syringe.

HCG must be reconstituted. HCG is manufactured in a lypholized powder form. Its useless in powder form. You must add some sterile or bacteriostatic water so it can can be injected. You may want to do a little MORE research before starting your cycle.

grvdigr1 is offline Junior Member
    question... first time using hcg . upon mixing the water in will the liquid be completly see thru or will it be a milky white....

Thread Information