friva345 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle, need feedback

OK, so I went to Mexico and got me some Deca (Laurabolin ) and some Winny. This is my very first cycle on gear ever. I am on my second week.
    Deca 400mg/week wks 1-6
    Winny 50mg/ed wks 1-8
    Superdrol 20mg/ed wks 1-4
    Clenbuterol 180mg/ed wks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10
    ECA 150mg/ed wks 3-4, 7-8, 11-12

PCT
    Novaldex Weeks 4 to 12 (to be on the safe side)

My stats:
    6'0"
    192lbs
    14%BF

I am taking my second shot of Deca tomorrow. I have not noticed any changes in stregth but have gained some weight as I have increased my calories. When can I expect some changes and what kind of changes can I expect.
    Also, is my cycle OK
    What kind of gains can I expect
    What's all this Deca Dick I read about, can I get that?
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by friva345; 11-01-2005 at 11:31 AM. Reason: forgot some info

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    What you need to do is throw in some test in there right away and the deca dick you are refering to may happen to you if you dont take my advice about adding test in your cycle & youre running the deca too short, you need to run it @ least for 10-11 weeks. You need to do more research bro, & for a first cycle I recommend Test E @ 500mg/ew for 12 weeks with proper PCT.
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 11-01-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by friva345
    OK, so I went to Mexico and got me some Deca (Laurabolin ) and some Winny. This is my very first cycle on gear ever. I am on my second week.
    Deca 400mg/week wks 1-6
    Winny 50mg/ed wks 1-8

PCT

I am taking my second shot of Deca tomorrow. I have not noticed any changes in stregth but have gained some weight as I have increased my calories. When can I expect some changes and what kind of changes can I expect.
    Also, is my cycle OK
    What kind of gains can I expect
    What's all this Deca Dick I read about, can I get that?
    Deca with out test=limp dick. Deca for 6 weeks will get you nothing at all because it will take around 6 weeks before it starts to kick in. You didnt do much research before you decided to run this cycle did you? This is an poorly planned cycle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Like thejuice says you need some test in that cycle.

6 weeks of deca is a waste.

Good thing you are here as you need some help.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just stop ur cycle now and learn about the chemicals that u r puttin into ur body.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would stop now and research on how to cycle properly. All steroids shut down or surpress your natural test production to one degree or another. Deca shuts you down quite hard, thus leaving you with no test in your body, which in turn can result in deca dick. Just one of the many reason to take test!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why would you start something, if you're not sure if it's what to do, that makes no sense. That cycle isn't a good one and for a first it's even worst, 2-17aa's in the same cycle, bad idea. I say stop, get some test and run 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks.

Bro you need to have all the info first, then start a cycle, don't but whatever, start using it, then ask if it's okay. That's like drinking a liquid, then asking if it's poison or not, I know that extreme, but you get my point.

You are putting something in your body, you need to know all you can about it before putting it in our body and how to use it safely is #1

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Why would you start something, if you're not sure if it's what to do, that makes no sense. That cycle isn't a good one and for a first it's even worst, 2-17aa's in the same cycle, bad idea. I say stop, get some test and run 500mg of test for 10-12 weeks.

Bro you need to have all the info first, then start a cycle, don't but whatever, start using it, then ask if it's okay. That's like drinking a liquid, then asking if it's poison or not, I know that extreme, but you get my point.

You are putting something in your body, you need to know all you can about it before putting it in our body and how to use it safely is #1

JohnnyB
    good points JohnnyB!

Lots of people think they can just start taking any steroid and will get big and ripped in no time, which couldnt be further from the truth. Yes steroids do work well as long as you have a solid muscle base as well as a solid diet and training program, not to mention knowing how to use them properly and safely

I did do research and I read about running Deca and Winny would be a good beginner cycle. Also, they say Deca goes with anything. I guess I took some ill advise from steroidstips.com. I can go get some test next week and add it right away.
    So if I run the Deca for 10 weeks and test for 11 weeks with the Winny, would that be better or should I stop the Winny. I don't want to gain body fat. Also, will Novaldex do by itself for PCT?

i would stop, get some test and run it by itself to 10-12 weeks. YYou dont need 3 compounds in your first cycle. If you start getting sides how will you know which one caused them? You wont! You want to get bigger but dont want to gain any bodyfat? That is very very hard to do. Either bulk or cut, dont try to do both at the same time.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Deca 400mg/week wks 1-6 too short, and where is the test?
    Winny 50mg/ed wks 1-8ruins my joints and better at end of cycle anyway, also 8 weeks is way to long for winstrol since its c17aa
    Clenbuterol 180mg/ed wks 1-2, 5-6, 9-10sounds way to high, but everyone reacts differently
    ECA 150mg/ed wks 3-4, 7-8, 11-12
    This looks like a cutting cycle, so why do you even have deca?

PCT

My stats:
    6'0"
    192lbs
    14%BF

Also, is my cycle OKno
    What kind of gains can I expectdepends, but very little
    What's all this Deca Dick I read about, can I get that?yes
    Well, as is the case with most people their first cycle is their worst cycle.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    run the deca @400 10 weeks, test @ 500 12 weeks and Winny juss drop it. and if you researched and came to the conclusion that a deca/winny stack would be a good first run, you gotta a long way to go before you are ready for the juice.the site is full of free info, take advantage

Yes, it is a cutting cycle. I guess I need to drop the deca . Should I then do EQ instead of deca and only run Winny for 6 weeks?

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I would still keep the Deca , you already have it and it is a good base. But like all the other members have stated, you have to add some test in this cycle. And the winny, drop it, or use it for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. And if you want to learn more on this stuff, pick up the new "ANABOLICS 2005 BOOK", all the info and stacks you need.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and winstrol stacks well, because winny is effective at blocking progestone effects. Deca shows less sides when combined with winny. Winstrol might block bloating, prog.-gyno and impotence. (High progestone levels will kill libodo, and this has been observed with deca and tren .)

OK guys. I want to cut and drop to singl digits body fat. What's my best option. It is fairly easy and inexpensive for me to get my gear from Mexico, so if I need to go back and get something esle please let me know. Deca and Test will make me gain quite some weight. How about Winny and EQ? or just Winny?
    Please help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes, it is a cutting cycle. I guess I need to drop the deca. Should I then do EQ instead of deca and only run Winny for 6 weeks?
    No, get some test enan or cyp, start it with no deca , winny or anything else.

Diet and cardio is what makes a cutting cycle, gear can help, but it just helps it not the main component.

Here's my question, why would you waste your first cycle on cutting, you can do that naturally with diet and cardio. Your first cycle is best used to build muscle, not cut

JohnnyB

I don't want to get huge either. I just want to get very lean. That's just what I want. My diet is extremely clean and I do cardio 2 to 4 times per week. Test has a lot of side effects that I just am not ready to dealt with.
    Another thought, and please bear with me, is keeping the deca to 10 weeks, drop the winny for now, add D-bol for 4 weeks, and add back the winny for the last four weeks.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Well, as is the case with most people their first cycle is their worst cycle.
    not if u are smart about it and Research!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    friva you are not listening! get some test and forget deca !

The side effects are horrifying, at least to me.

The side effects are horrifying, at least to me.
    what side effects? u mean to tell me deca dick is not horrifying.

So what would be a good first cycle w/test?
    Can I add Winny at the last four to six weeks?
    Can I keep the clenbuteron and ECA stack?
    Can I keep running the superdrol for another 2 weeks?
    Should I stop the deca entirely or continue it with the test?
    What would my pct look like?
    And what's wrong with d-bol and deca cycle?

Somebody please shed some light for me.
    See, after reading the profiles on bodybuilding.com for the steroids it clearly states that deca and winstrol stack well, but everyone here rebuts that. Why? Plus I'm trying to cut not to bulk, yet everyone insists on test?
    I'm f@@@ing confused. To Cut not to Bulk.
    Again, I don't want huge gains and want to avoid the hair loss and acne.

See, after reading the profiles on bodybuilding.com for the steroids it clearly states that deca and winstrol stack well, but everyone here rebuts that. Why? Plus I'm trying to cut not to bulk, yet everyone insists on test?
    many people presume that gear will cut u up which is false. gear will assist but ur diet and cardio is what is going to cut u up. ive seen a bro on test e and deca cut real nice because his diet was in check. as for ur other questions we have that search button in the upper right and u can answer most questions by using that.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle:
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW
    1-18 A-Dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Nolvadex @ 20mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED

See first question
    IMO, you have way too many compounds in this cycle
    Might as well
    You need to get some test in there ASAP
    See first question
    A deca/dbol cycle will shut down your natural testosterone production. At this point you will be running without the naturally occuring hormone that is responsible for your male characteristics.
    See, after reading the profiles on bodybuilding.com for the steroids it clearly states that deca and winstrol stack well, but everyone here rebuts that. Why?
    Experience
    Plus I'm trying to cut not to bulk, yet everyone insists on test?
    Experience
    Side effects vary greatly from person to person, another reason to run a single compound for your first cycle.
    If all you want to do is cut then you don't need any steroids at all. Diet and cardio will get you there.

What's A-dex?

Thread Information