Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Question Regarding Winnie/propenate Cycle

Ok, this is my 3rd cycle, im 5'7 173 Pounds, and im looking to put on some muscle but more importantly, eliminate as much fat from my body as possible. I was thinking along the lines of:

Week 1-8 Prop 75mg/ED
    Week 1-9 Winny 50mg/ED.
    Week 1-8 Nolva 10mg/ED

Now my question is, as far as PCT and supplements, what EXACTLY should I be taking while on cycle to preserve all my vitals and such (milk thistle, vitamins for joints+ligaments etc), and what EXACTLY should I do for PCT. Im looking to retain as much as possible(which im sure everyone is), but expense is no object I want to do this right. Thanks all

Also keeping in mind that my main goal is fat loss, should I be tossing anything else into that equation aside from the prop and winnie??? THANKS!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    1-10 75mg prop ed
    4-10 50-mg winny ed
    solid diet, training, and cardio

PCT should be nolva/clomid. Check out the PCT forum

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    Ok, this is my 3rd cycle, im 5'7 173 Pounds, and im looking to put on some muscle but more importantly, eliminate as much fat from my body as possible. I was thinking along the lines of:

Week 1-8 Prop 75mg/ED
    Week 1-9 Winny 50mg/ED.
    Week 1-8 Nolva 10mg/ED

Now my question is, as far as PCT and supplements, what EXACTLY should I be taking while on cycle to preserve all my vitals and such (milk thistle, vitamins for joints+ligaments etc), and what EXACTLY should I do for PCT. Im looking to retain as much as possible(which im sure everyone is), but expense is no object I want to do this right. Thanks all
    I would recommend bringing in the winny at week 4 and running though week 8, 4 weeks for a very hepatoxic oral is enough for me. With the lower doses you are taking you may not need the nolva esp with the winny, but I would have it handy. Milk thistle, clucosamine, multi vitamin, you could literally choke yourself to death with all of the available supps that would do you good, but I like to limit it to these. PCT I would run Nolva at 40 mgs ed with clomid at 100 mg ed for 30 days.

I like longhorn's suggestion of lengthening the cycle two weeks IMO.

Im going to be injecting the winny/prop...btw are those dosages right? Should I be doing more than 50mg ED shots of winny?

No, your doses are right-Remember that injectable winny is still harsh on the liver, just not quite as bad as oral ingestion.

thanks shortie, so best thing for the liver obviosuly is to drink tons of water, any supplements you would reccomend, maybe a detox

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should take some supps to help with cholesterol, winny kills HDL values! Niacin, garlic, Omega 3-6-9s, Policosinal just to name a few

Liv 52 or Milk thistle should keep you going, and yes, lots of H2O-the wonderdrug.

How much clomid should i be doing PCT, I ****ed up with the dosages last cycle and dont want to do it again

ranran is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    1-10 75mg prop ed
    4-10 50-mg winny ed
    solid diet, training, and cardio

PCT should be nolva/clomid. Check out the PCT forum
    Longhorn laid it out well for you...def. extend to 10 weeks; winny no more than 6-7 wks. MAX. I have found that Hawthorne Berries worked extremely well in counteracting the high bp I experienced from my Prop, winny, tren cycle. And as stated previoulsy Milk Thistle is excellent, however I would also through in some Liv52 or LiverX along with the M.T.

One more thought..... and it is only IMHO that I say this......but I think you would be better served upping your dose of Prop to 100mgs/day. I believe you would enjoy the experience much more and aquire more appreciable gains, again this is only MHO.

Enjoy the cycle, and provided your diet and cardio are dialed in, you will be very satisfied with this cycle.... it has been a favorite of mine for some time.

Hope That Helps!
    Ran

One more note...vitamin E has been proven to lower "bad" (Low density cholest. and raise the "good" (High density cholest.). My physician suggest it as a natural alternative to prescrip. drugs., and I must say that I have not as yet tested high for the "bad" LDL ... and it runs in my family. My father is on numerous bp meds and cholest. meds, but as long as the natural approach to controlling this problem works for me.... then I am all for it. Just another alternative solution I thought you might want to consider as well.
    Last edited by ranran; 11-01-2005 at 06:07 PM.

thanks ran much appreciated

Thread Information