Scoobs is offline New Member

Where'd the cycle suggestions go?

OK...been quite a while since I've been on the board. I've gathered a little gear, gotten back into shape as much as possible clean...and am now looking to do a little research to be better informed. I thought there used to be a board where various combinations of cycles (specific) were posted as suggestions for various objectives? I've collected some Test E, Winstrol tabs, Deca 250, clomid, Armidex, and HCG ...so I should be pretty well set to put recommendations in motion....I just have to find that part of the board! Did it vanish? Or where would I be best served to ask for feedback that is generally accepted to be good advice by the "majority"?

FYI...for any of those who remember me...I was the dipshit that did a number of Deca cycles with little to no PCT and was concerned when I found my natural test levels were way down. My wife and I were trying for a kid...and I was beginning to freak as to whether I had done some permanent damage. Well...all is good, our first kid should be born after the first of the year Anyway...anyone that can point me in the right direction...it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    you're here! what kinda question do you have? just make a thread like you did this one

Here is a good place to start your research:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...oid+cycles+101

oh you're talking about on the main page www.steroid.com to the left under 'Steroid Cycles'

OK....as mentioned, I have the preceeding gear. None was ordered with a specific cycle in mind...but so that you know what I have on hand:
    @ 23cc of 300 Deca
    9cc of Test E 250
    Win tabs (50)
    Clomid (50)
    Arimidex (70)
    HCG 20,000IU

So....if I want to do this "right" this time and avoid gyno (which I didn't have real notable problems in the past) and want to keep my berries looking and functioning as best as possible....AND if my objective is to do a moderate cycle no longer than 12 weeks....what might someone recommend? Be as specific as possible with regards to number of days between and such. Thanks.

i would trade some of those decas for some more test run the test at a higher dose than the deca for 2 weeks longer and get some b-6 for gyno caused by deca and some nolva for the test.
    test 14 wks
    deca 12 wks
    winni wks 11-16
    maybe something similar to this....

OK...I appreciate the feedback...but lets assume if you will that I do not have simple access to swapping out stock at a nearby grocery store. I'm just not that well linked. So....with what I've stated I have in hand...can any worthwhile program be put together? I know clomid is not the product of choice by many...but its what I have. Also...the armidex isn't bad is it?

Give me your best suggestion based on what I have to currently work with. I'll go from there. Thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs
    OK...I appreciate the feedback...but lets assume if you will that I do not have simple access to swapping out stock at a nearby grocery store. I'm just not that well linked. So....with what I've stated I have in hand...can any worthwhile program be put together? I know clomid is not the product of choice by many...but its what I have. Also...the armidex isn't bad is it?

Give me your best suggestion based on what I have to currently work with. I'll go from there. Thnx.
    i would still say the same thing. you don't have enough test to run a complete cycle IMO. I would still use the clomid along with nolva in PCT and the armidex to help with the bloat during cycle and PCT and possibly the HCG but i would still get some more test. you've got enough deca . deca is pretty rough on the hpta so i would run the test 100mg, if not 200mg, higher than the deca...

Will try and hook up some more test and come back with more questions I guess. Thanks.

Thread Information