Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Fertility Tests during AAS use

I have noticed many questions regarding fertility and I'd like to start a thread for those who can get tests done. Post your cycle and demographics... and your tests results.

Cycle:
    Weeks 1-9: 250mg Sust250, 100mg Deca E3D for 583mg of T and 233mg of Deca per week...
    Weeks 10-12: 250mg of Sust250 E5D for 350mg per week.
    Nolvadex used at 20mg E4D toward end of cycle...

Demographics:
    Caucasion male of German decent in my upper 20's. Previously normal sperm counts.

Results:
    After 12 weeks, out of a normal range of around 20 million swimmers - I have 0! I have no sperm production... not dead but no production at all. As a contraceptive - it works on me. Doc said, "as a contraceptive, your high testosterone use is effective."

I am going to follow up with blood test and more fertitlty testing to see how fast I get the little guys back and how well my PCT works.

Whose next?

BTW - bring your wife or a girlfriend to the clinic... it makes it much easier to get the sample...

BUMP

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Hey you, It has been awhile since I have talked to you. Hope you are doing great! I amgoing to bed but I will catch you later, nice to see your lovely face!

cb25 is offline Banned
    definitely been awhile warrior, nice to see you back around

that being said, here are my thoughts.

while testosterone is effective in *some* people as birth control -- it is by no means foolproof.

also, as i understand it, sperm take a few months to mature, so even if it shut you down currently, 3 months from now, you should be up and running with a full tank again.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    while testosterone is effective in *some* people as birth control -- it is by no means foolproof.

also, as i understand it, sperm take a few months to mature, so even if it shut you down currently, 3 months from now, you should be up and running with a full tank again.
    THREAD DISCLAIMER :: TRT should not be an only form of contraceptive as the results per person can vary. TRT will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases ::

// There, thats my public service announcement //

But yeah, whats up cb? Good to see ya here - I am going to take what we understand and read about and see how it applies - now that I know I have 0, I can see how long it takes to get back to 20 million. It'd be nice to see others posts some results too - our results can be skewed because of fake gear and improper doses... but it's still be nice to see how many it does or doesn't work on.
    TFG - you dig a guy with 0 sperm count don't ya? J/K - I've been a little less active here but I'm still around... sweet dreams...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    THREAD DISCLAIMER :: TRT should not be an only form of contraceptive as the results per person can vary. TRT will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases ::

// There, thats my public service announcement //

But yeah, whats up cb? Good to see ya here - I am going to take what we understand and read about and see how it applies - now that I know I have 0, I can see how long it takes to get back to 20 million. It'd be nice to see others posts some results too - our results can be skewed because of fake gear and improper doses... but it's still be nice to see how many it does or doesn't work on.
    TFG - you dig a guy with 0 sperm count don't ya? J/K - I've been a little less active here but I'm still around... sweet dreams...
    lmao...we always need our disclaimers, don't we

haha...yea, it's definitely nice to see you back around warrior -- you were one of the most knowledgeable guys around when i first started out here a few years ago. i like to see this site when it returns to its roots

and i'm definitely interested in your little case study here...like i said, i'd be willing to bet that 3 months from now (or just over) you'll be back up to normal sperm counts.

chunks is offline New Member

Good thread - something ive always been concerned about

Ive only ever done 1 cycle - sust, decca and dbol for an 8 week period with NO PCT!!

Before i started my cum was semi clear with wads of white sperm in. Whilst on i noticed the white went and it was damm near all clear!!

Like i say didnt do PCT (didnt get my supply sorted) but its now been 2.5 months since last shot and my cum is thicker and whiter than ever!!

24 year old white boy from England. Never had sperm or blood tests for that matter. I want to get them done but in the UK we have the NHS and unless you have a friend whos your doc, or you are genuinely ill, its damm near impossible to get referred to have it done - otherwise you have to pay!

Dont know if this helps your survey - but just thought id post it anyway.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I found it pretty easy in the UK bro, but you have to pay the NHS 60GBP for the tests.

I have been on for the past 7 months straight and cycling for the past 10 years the first 5 with no PCT only hcg , I should have a small army of children by now. My girl has had all here tests done so there is no problem there so its up to me now, I plan on working with doctors and running proper PCT to get them swimming again. Going to give it however long it takes till tests come back possitive.

fuzzy is offline New Member
    Just got my results back today .Have been conserned i had shut my sperm production down . Im 33 and have been cycling since i was 19 with no pct ( i know but ignorance is bliss) until last two courses..last cycle finished 3 months ago did standard pct and continued with trib.Have been trying for baby for 12 months and wont be going back on till shes pregnant..Any way the good news is im well on the way back 15 million per mil.. it should be 20 million but im happy with that after the years of abuse it goes to show it can come back..

Yes I did, I actually had a bunch of tests on myself to make sure i wasn't me, but the doc says he has o count. I am not with him but I was discussing this on another thread here about sperm count and dysfunction, I am still curious. Anyway hope you are doing great, does this mean you are trying for a baby warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Yes I did, I actually had a bunch of tests on myself to make sure i wasn't me, but the doc says he has o count. I am not with him but I was discussing this on another thread here about sperm count and dysfunction, I am still curious. Anyway hope you are doing great, does this mean you are trying for a baby warrior?
    Nope, no babies while we are both working overseas. I just want to give folks a good thread for information on fertility and AAS use. What it does during a cycle and how well people do coming off... was he on?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    Just got my results back today .Have been conserned i had shut my sperm production down . Im 33 and have been cycling since i was 19 with no pct ( i know but ignorance is bliss) until last two courses..last cycle finished 3 months ago did standard pct and continued with trib.Have been trying for baby for 12 months and wont be going back on till shes pregnant..Any way the good news is im well on the way back 15 million per mil.. it should be 20 million but im happy with that after the years of abuse it goes to show it can come back..
    fuzzy - thanks for sharing that info... that's basically the feedback I hope others can post in this thread. 3 months and so far back to 15 mil after years of use. You are 33 but what race? I am trying to see if there is any truth to people saying it works best as a contraceptive in asian and black folks...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for greaty information on fertility and AAS use.
    bump

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member
    if one was producing very little sperm or none at all for that matter, how would blood work refect this?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the data.

BTW guys, usage of hCG during the cycle changes everything!

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Thanks for the data.

BTW guys, usage of hCG during the cycle changes everything!
    Have you proven this true for yourself? HCG will keep the testes awake/sensative to LH, but I haven't heard anything related to sperm counts... have you tested with HCG and without to make sure you do go to zero on cycle?

///////////////
    NOTE ON THIS THREAD: Please don't post what you have read in this thread - but what you have found to be true for yourself...
    ///////////////

Nope, no babies while we are both working overseas. I just want to give folks a good thread for information on fertility and AAS use. What it does during a cycle and how well people do coming off... was he on?

I am glad you are posting this I think it would be extremely useful for many concerned. He is 24, white male. He has been on for three years with no more than a twoo month break. During a time when he was at his smallest cycling amounts (low dosage Test only) he had a 0 spem count, no birth control was used.

Have you proven this true for yourself? HCG will keep the testes awake/sensative to LH, but I haven't heard anything related to sperm counts... have you tested with HCG and without to make sure you do go to zero on cycle?

///////////////
    NOTE ON THIS THREAD: Please don't post what you have read in this thread - but what you have found to be true for yourself...
    ///////////////
    I'm basing this off of clinical, study, patient, and logical data but have not have a fertility test done myself, so I guess I am unable to answer.

I'm basing this off of clinical, study, patient, and logical data but have not have a fertility test done myself, so I guess I am unable to answer.
    Alright - I am interested. Did this study show that HCG use during high testosterone therapy would have an impact on sperm counts? That would lead one to believe that HCG would also help to get the kids back quicker... PCT

No, the study wasn't done during high testosterone use ... aren't too many studies that are, unfortuantely. But the study did occur during the suppression of LH and FSH. Basically, with the data that we now have, 'everything fits together and makes sense.' I'll try and find some time to do a write-up.

The reason for my post was that I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea assume that they were infertile due to their AAS use. Children are expensive.

Real quick, I can give a quick example. I know a physicians assistant that was on a heavy cycle, but it included hCG . He checked his sperm under a microscope and they were alive and well, although he obvously isn't have a 'sperm count' available from that.

Real quick, I can give a quick example. I know a physicians assistant that was on a heavy cycle, but it included hCG. He checked his sperm under a microscope and they were alive and well, although he obvously isn't have a 'sperm count' available from that.
    Interesting - but has he checked it while not including HCG to see if he is still producing? Do you know how many weeks into this cycle he was?

Yeah - unfortunately there is limited info on high dose use... but the "clinical high dose" of >300mg per week of testosterone use is out there. Check the abstracts - and books by Taylor and Yeselis interpret a lot of them. I think I remember Yeselis writing that he saw a lowered sperm count in people is relation to dose - but 300mg per week of TE or more brought them to null after several weeks of treatment (where mine are at for now). But this is the first I have heard HCG helping in this regard... I am going to use it PCT - but next time I will use with T and see if the kids disappear again...

But yes - this thread is not necessarily made to tell people to start having unprotected sex while on. But rather to let people who wish to have kids or generally interested about fertility while using AAS.

AZ101 is offline New Member
    I had a fertility test done just days after a cycle. I dont remember exactly what the stack was but my count was around 4000. I took it again a few weeks later and was back in the low 20's. All of this was purely coincidental but the timing may help you.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have noticed many questions regarding fertility and I'd like to start a thread for those who can get tests done. Post your cycle and demographics... and your tests results.

Results:
    After 12 weeks, out of a normal range of around 20 million swimmers - I have 0! I have no sperm production... not dead but no production at all. As a contraceptive - it works on me. Doc said, "as a contraceptive, your high testosterone use is effective."

I am going to follow up with blood test and more fertitlty testing to see how fast I get the little guys back and how well my PCT works.

Whose next?

BTW - bring your wife or a girlfriend to the clinic... it makes it much easier to get the sample...
    oh you like tossing in the little cup don't you?? hahah

and would they please not have the 5'2" troll hand you the cup... the last thing you need before going into the room is a ugly woman to give instructions, or giggle as you try to concentrate..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    oh you like tossing in the little cup don't you?? hahah

and would they please not have the 5'2" troll hand you the cup... the last thing you need before going into the room is a ugly woman to give instructions, or giggle as you try to concentrate..
    Na - they gave me a room (with a bed nonetheless)... but you must supply your own woman for "extraction" Its actually kinda kinky in a way ya know, you can go through the office, put her in medical fatigues and a stethascope, complain of sickness while she takes the evilness form you! It'd be kinda cool though if the nurse would walk in and say "do you need an extra hand?" lol

Na - they gave me a room (with a bed nonetheless)... but you must supply your own woman for "extraction" Its actually kinda kinky in a way ya know, you can go through the office, put her in medical fatigues and a stethascope, complain of sickness while she takes the evilness form you! It'd be kinda cool though if the nurse would walk in and say "do you need an extra hand?" lol
    I had to do that once. Before my husband died and we were trying for a baby. He told me he would just go in by himself so I stayed in the waiting area. A few minutes later the nurse comes out and in front of everyone in the lobby says...Your husband wants you to join him in the room. Man, I thought I was going to burst out laughing. I made the best of it though....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I had to do that once. Before my husband died and we were trying for a baby. He told me he would just go in by himself so I stayed in the waiting area. A few minutes later the nurse comes out and in front of everyone in the lobby says...Your husband wants you to join him in the room. Man, I thought I was going to burst out laughing. I made the best of it though....
    Thats funny! I bet those receptionist have a million stories... I wasn't about to be a tough guy and do it myself - and hey, I look forward to giving my next sample!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting thread. I'll give everyone my experiences...
    22 yrs old, latino/white. no issues with fertility that are known as of now.

When I was younger I recall reading a few articles about tests that were being done in Germany? I think about using test enanthate as a form of birth control. They said it was 98% something effective so I started ridding bareback with my girl, and she was on the pill at this time also. Long story short is that I can't remember a time when her and I used a condom becaue she was allergic to the latex and hell no I'm not puttine some sheep skin on my cock! Between cycles it wasn't an issue either because she was on her BC. Fast foward, and now she's off and has been off of it for quite some time and we're still fvckin like animals, bare back, and leavin my lovin inside of her (when I'm on) and not once, never once in the 3 years her and I were together and I was on did we have any issues whatsoever. Here's the catch though, after all was said and done I decided to go off for a while because of personal reasons and we're still doin our thing, but using the pull-pout method (yeah, I know it's like Russian Roulette), then one day I got the call that probably a lot of guys fear...Need I say more?

Thread Information