gocards1 is offline New Member

Clen/T3 question

Do I need to take any PCT for Clen /T3? I havent been able to find any posts on this. Also I was thinking of adding some Var to the cycle any thoughts????????

clen

any thoughts?

bump

bump bump

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gocards1
    Do I need to take any PCT for Clen/T3? I havent been able to find any posts on this. Also I was thinking of adding some Var to the cycle any thoughts????????
    No PCT for Clen . Sure add some Var.
    M.

clen

how about pct for the T3 and Var???

Clen and T3 are not steroids and require no PCT.
    Var though mild on HPTA, is a steroid should be respected as such, and thus requires standard PCT.

M.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    After using T3 I get some sort of Thyroid support vitamins that include iodine and guggelesterones to give my thyroid the nutrients it needs. I usually head ove to vitamin shoppe or health food store.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    After using T3 I get some sort of Thyroid support vitamins that include iodine and guggelesterones to give my thyroid the nutrients it needs. I usually head ove to vitamin shoppe or health food store.
    T3 is thyroid support! It's an ingredient in some of many thyroid treatment preparations. So essentially, you're supporting the supporter.

In a nutshell this is Thyroid 101...In healthy people, the thyroid makes just the right amounts of two hormones, T4 and T3, which have important actions throughout the body. These hormones regulate many aspects of our metabolism, eventually affecting how many calories we burn, how warm we feel, and how much we weigh. In short, the thyroid "runs" our metabolism. These hormones also have direct effects on most organs, including the heart which beats faster and harder under the influence of thyroid hormones. Essentially all cells in the body will respond to increases in thyroid hormone with an increase in the rate at which they conduct their business.

When there's a problem, the idea is to measure blood levels of T4 and TSH. In the typical person with Hypothyroidism (an under-active thyroid gland), the blood level of T4 (the main thyroid hormone) will be low, while the TSH level will be high. This means that the thyroid is not making enough hormone well the pituitary gland recognizes this and responds appropriately by making more Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in an attempt to force more hormone production out of the thyroid. TSH naturally stimulates the production of all T's.

But sometimes, this corrective measure doesn't work. Fortunately, Hypothyroidism is quite easy to treat (for most people)! The easiest and most effective treatment is simply taking a thyroid hormone pill (Levothyroxine) once a day, preferably in the morning. This medication is a pure synthetic form of T4 which is made in a laboratory to be an exact replacement for the T4 that the human thyroid gland normally secretes. If this still doesn't work, then typically "T" preparations or mixes are employed.

M.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Exogenous t3 administration INHIBITS endogenous t3 production - in essence shutting your thyroid down. Using t-100x, guggel's, etc is a great idea to help it recover quicker.

On another note: Some people whom are hypothyroidal have a very difficult time converting t4 into t3, hence why, in recent times, many Physicians have been prescribing Armour Thyroid (a combo. of both t3 and t4) instead.

Back on topic: Using clomid for 2-3wks @ 50mg/day starting the day after your final var dosage is relatively common practice as PCT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Exogenous t3 administration INHIBITS endogenous t3 production - in essence shutting your thyroid down. Using t-100x, guggel's, etc is a great idea to help it recover quicker.
    makes sense to me..

Thread Information