vein-x is offline Associate Member

The Pro's Steroids

Lately, I've been reading about UGLs and professional labs producing steroids , which really got me thinking: Where do these gods (Coleman, Ruhl, Taylor) get their gear? Is it just me who thinks it's a little... odd that 8-time olympians could be clientele of YOUR lab?? And you never EVER (with the exception of St. Cloud) hear about big names getting busted. I guess the reason I find it so "odd" is because while you and I might spend $600.00 on a cycle, you can only imagine what these big guys must be spending...

So what do you think? Could big Ronnie be placing an order right now with your guy, you're little UGL? I'm just curious what you think think they spend, on what gear, and where they spend it!

Post away...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have never had a clue as to how they do it, but I would assume they have their own private pharmacist-can't believe none of them get busted though.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    they have scripts for alot of their goodies!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    they have scripts for alot of their goodies!
    I could beleive that for a normal human, but do you think each and every one of those guys has a doctor that says "Another 2000mg/week script? Why not... half price this time!" ??? Somehow I doubt it. Not only that, but from what I understand, HGH can cost $30,000+ a year, which is quite an investment that I don't think Doctor Dave could even bring themselves to prescribe...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the circuit uses a doctor that prescribes whatever they need alot of times with just a phone call. now as for paying that comes down to the person i was responding as to why u never see them get busted

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    prolly comes right out of joe weider's checkbook-lord knows he can afford it.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    BALCO Labs probably hooks them up

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    i know a few, and they all get it scripted through a doc so they can carry it on planes and what not.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by don anabolico
    i know a few, and they all get it scripted through a doc so they can carry it on planes and what not.
    Ba$tards...

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    I know some of them get there HGH from the same HRT clinic that I get some of my supplements because when I was placing an order over the phone he put me on hold for like 5 or 10 minutes and then was bragging to me that he just sold a $5,000.00 order to a pro and I guess my $500.00 order wasn't that important! That BASTARD!

Thread Information