Thread: help

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation help

i was on a 100mg test prop, and 100mg eq, shot eod, cycle for 12 weeks. i took my last prop and eq shot 3 weeks ago, i would have run the prop for the three weeks but ran out. anyway, my balls have shrunken alot, and i want to get my natural test back up. i have some nalvadex, and i have 24 50mg clomid pills, and i also have some hcg that i could use if i have to. my question is, what kind of pct could i put together with this. could you please give me the amount, and also how long i should take everything. thanks alot.

roger24

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    don't you think this is something you should have studied and been prepared with before you even started your cycle?

start clomid and nolva ASAP for about 3-4 weeks

run clomid at 100mg/day and nolva at 20mg/day...then the last week you could drop the clomid down to 50mg/day

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well first that cycle you ran was not a correct one, but you allready did it so it cant be undone. For PCT I suggest you click on our sponsor and order some more clomid, and follow Pheedno's PCT

thats the thing, i dont have any money right now, is there anyway i could throw in some hcg , and get out of having to order more clomid?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    thats the thing, i dont have any money right now, is there anyway i could throw in some hcg, and get out of having to order more clomid?
    absolutely not bro.......HCG is different from clomid. HCG mimmicks LH to increase you test levels, where clomid actually increases your natural LH (what you want to do) to increase your test levels. people don't use HCG post cycle for this purpose.

just run your clomid at 50mg/day then.....you'll have to have some money within 3 weeks to get more clomid

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    absolutely not bro.......HCG is different from clomid. HCG mimmicks LH to increase you test levels, where clomid actually increases your natural LH (what you want to do) to increase your test levels. people don't use HCG post cycle for this purpose.

just run your clomid at 50mg/day then.....you'll have to have some money within 3 weeks to get more clomid
    good advice, I agree 100%

ok, thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information