Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512

    PCT first draft please proof

    I moved this from PCT as I wasn't getting any replies.

    PCT beginning 14 days after last test e inject:

    day 1: 300mg clomid
    40mg nolva
    20mcg clen
    60mcg LR3 IGF-I
    day 2 & 3: 100mg clomid
    40mg nolva
    20mcg clen
    60mcg LR3 IGF-I
    day 4-7: 100mg clomid
    40mg nolva
    40mcg clen
    60mcg LR3 IGF-I
    day 8-14: 50mg clomid
    40mg nolva
    60mcg clen
    60mcg LR3 IGF-I
    day 15-21:50mg clomid
    20mg nolva
    60mcg LR3 IGF-I
    day 22-28: 50mg clomid
    60mcg LR3 IGF-1
    day 29-35: 60mcg LR3 IGF-I

    I am open to any changes and as I said this is a "first draft". Is it actually benefictal to do a one day frontload of clomid? I dont want a very high clen dose tho as I get insomnia and headaches.

  2. #2
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Is it actually benefictal to do a one day frontload of clomid?
    With clomid's half life of 5 days, frontloading makes sense. I don't front load clomid because I prefer the long esters and I believe that it takes more than the typical 2-3 weeks for the long esters to clear. So if it takes several days for clomid to build up to its effective level IMO it does not matter. Also I like to keep things as simple as possible. 4 weeks of clomid @ 100mg ED. Clean and simple.

  3. #3
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    With clomid's half life of 5 days, frontloading makes sense. I don't front load clomid because I prefer the long esters and I believe that it takes more than the typical 2-3 weeks for the long esters to clear. So if it takes several days for clomid to build up to its effective level IMO it does not matter. Also I like to keep things as simple as possible. 4 weeks of clomid @ 100mg ED. Clean and simple.
    So I should continue 100mg/dy of clomid longer than shown above?

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    You can do the 300mg of Clomid first day or not.........but this is how I would run it

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 60mcg IGF

    Run the clen anyway you like, run the IGF for 4 weeks and break and if you want run another 4 weeks and so on.

  5. #5
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can do the 300mg of Clomid first day or not.........but this is how I would run it

    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 60mcg IGF

    Run the clen anyway you like, run the IGF for 4 weeks and break and if you want run another 4 weeks and so on.
    So is 5 weeks too much for IGF?

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I have seen after 4 weeks that the effects of the IGF deminish..... so when I ran it that is what I did. This was information from Red Barron so I would consider that to be very good advice to go by.

  7. #7
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    So I should continue 100mg/dy of clomid longer than shown above?
    That is what I do. If you are prone to clomid side effects, and or if you recover just fine on the 50mg ed dose then definately taper the dose down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •