Natural1 is offline Associate Member

Cycle with Gyno?

Ive been to the doc. and do have a case of gyno. Not bad but do have lumps, I have tried Nolva to get rid of it, but I didn't really notice anything. So here is my problem...Should I start the cyle and just be very careful with my anit-e or just scratch the cycle?

-Natural1

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Ive been to the doc. and do have a case of gyno. Not bad but do have lumps, I have tried Nolva to get rid of it, but I didn't really notice anything. So here is my problem...Should I start the cyle and just be very careful with my anit-e or just scratch the cycle?

-Natural1
    Is the gyno prepub or juice induced? WHat is your overall cycle experience? What juices are you taking? Describe a bit more about what you're doing, then we can help

Darkness is offline Member
    Well some of us have gyno that its not going away and still keep taking sauce! Your call.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Well some of us have gyno that its not going away and still keep taking sauce! Your call.
    Will it make it worse each time, if everything is done correctly or will they just remain how they are currently.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Will it make it worse each time, if everything is done correctly or will they just remain how they are currently.
    Not if you're on top of it with nolva or any other anti e. Maybe some b6 too.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the same problem, and was also planning a cycle. i noticed that i got the gyno symptoms with orals so i wont be using any orals like dbol etc, but instead im planning to frontload the test.

now that i already have kind of a severe case of gyno, why not do all the cycling i can then get it removed, instead of pay for it now and get gyno again and so on.. but then again maybe im just stupid..

stu
    stu is offline Junior Member
    i have a lump 1 inch above nipple ,size of finger tip is that start of gyno or no ,,you have to push firmly to feel it

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Natural!, have you tried letro therapy on it? If not I would hold off on you cycle and try the letro to see if that will make it go away. There is a potential that your next cycle will agitate the gyno, but with proper planning and using nolva nad an AI you should be able to control this. I would try to get rid of it with letro, if that doesn't work I would still cycle, but put a lot into my ancillaries. as far as surg goes, I see no point if you are going to cycle again, way too expensive to do twice.

I have not tried the letro yet, I was about to order it when I thought about it....Should I just do the cycle then look into the letro for afterwards or do letro (maybe it goes away) then do cycle and just get it right back and have to do letro once again? If I was to just begin cycle, what kind of dosages on anti-e should I be taking to really prevent any agitation of the gyno?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, for me, I would try the letro for a while, bearing in mind the est rebound that comes when you end it. If it works great, if not then the next step is up to you. During cycle I would run 20 mg Nolva ED, and Ldex at .25 mg ed, if you get any signs of gyno at all jump the nolva to 80 mgs ED and ldex to 1mg ed until it subsides then lower your dose to a maintenence range(where you feel no gyno signs)

Thanks for the advice fellas. Ive really been researching this but I think I'm just going to continue and take the cycle if i feel signs of the gyno increasing in size I am going to up start up the nolva at 30mg a day (increasing as needed) and see if it subsides. Then after for pct i will include some letro and attempt to get rid of these fukkers without surgery. Again I appreciate the help.
    Last edited by Natural1; 11-03-2005 at 08:20 AM. Reason: wrong word

Thread Information