Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

NPP/Deca ==> Help!!, please

Here is teh thing....as you now all now, after shitting on test for months, i wanna do my first cycle as a Test E one (500mg EW). The thing is a dude(1) of mine told me yesterday that i should betta start w/ Deca (400mg EW) instead of test as he think that it'd be less harsh on me. I kinda looked at him suspicious given that my trainer(2) told me to go on test e one or two shots a week (let's say Monday and thursday) as my very first cycle;
    (2) told me also that he was taking at first Primo/ Test E and that it worked great for him. Regarding what (1) told me, i won't give up Test e, no doubt, but what'd be better, Deca/Primo or NPP
    I heard that NPP was great to and kicked in very faster than deca for less bloat and less time to wait for PCT....
    Lots of question, huh!
    Anyone, feel free to answer if any experience in that

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Stay with the test e, add dcea or primo on yopur next one and deca is harder on your hormonal system then test e

JohnnyB

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Stay with the test e, add dcea or primo on yopur next one and deca is harder on your hormonal system then test e

JohnnyB
    i thought so too, thanks JohnnyB, what an avatar!!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I'm going to try NPP really soon in the near future. It looks pretty sweet. A fast acting Deca that is out of your system in a few days. I'd save NPP for cutting cycles though. Prop/NPP/var gonna be one of my next cycles.

Thread Information