sfs
    sfs is offline New Member

for pete235 prt 2

should i use only the arimidex , or arimidex and cytraden together.

are there any disadvantages using only cytraden if i can't get my hands on the ara.?
    thanks again.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    i am not pete, but cytraden is nasty stuff very very hard on liver, most guys will on use it for last week or two pre-contest due to nasty sides and effects on body

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    r u in love with pete? j/k man. im just saddened that you are not asking a question for big ole' st82hellnbak

sfs
    I don't think love got anything to do with it. Lets just say he had the disency to give me a hand...... and not make smart remarks like yours!
    Anyway, now that we know eachother, the next time i need a hand i'll let you know!
    ( sorry if i'm being smart, no disrispect its just the way i am. I don't understand the " j\k " part of your sentence!? you know, me being from over the seas and all that)

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    r u in love with pete? j/k man. im just saddened that you are not asking a question for big ole' st82hellnbak
    lol

I don't think love got anything to do with it. Lets just say he had the disency to give me a hand...... and not make smart remarks like yours!
    ??? some people?

bro if u want to make questions personal and are offended by this then keep it to pm if not and you want to post it on the open board no need to add name many people are capable of answering, thats how it works

peace

sfs
    sorry mate !! No harm wanted !
    Thanks for putting me on track.

Thread Information