testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

What Do You Guys Think About This Bitch Of A Cycle!?

ok, some of you caught my thread about my uncle wanting to put on about 7-8lbs lean w/ no water. here is the cycle i put together with HIS wants in mind. please don't flame because of the lack of test and such. suggestions only, thanks.

Wk 1-11 test e 250mgs
    wk 1-10 eq 4-500mgs
    PCT: nolva

i know the eq should be around 12wks but he dosn't like long cycles. do you guys think that this would do the trick? realistic opinions please

timvds is offline Member
    If he doesnt want the watery look why not just use prop? 400mg of prop should do the trick.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    He would prolly get what he wants, but to ensure it I would go at least 12 weeks on the EQ-And run the test 2 wks past eq

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    so you are going to have him run250mg of test a week and 500mg of EQ a week? Not a good idea especially if he's an older man.

Best would be to run Cyp and EQ for 12 weeks at 500mg each and use letro for the anti-e

1 - 12 Cyp 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 14 Letro .5mg ED
    12 - 15 NOlva 20mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last EQ/Cyp injection
    Day 1 to 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4mg Tribulus

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i forgot...what was his reason for low to no testosterone in the cycle???

at his age, he would greatly benefit from testosterone

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If he doesn't like long cycles and doesn't want water, test prop makes a lot more sense than test e. Of course the cycle will need to be long if running EQ and at least 12 weeks of ED injects for a first time user could be a problem.

LOL....... what is one more week..... he has him going to week 11 with the Enan..... if he switched ot CYP then the EQ and CYP can be stopped at week 12. Also using letro will keep him very dry.

10 or 12 weeks of ED injections with prop will be a pain in the ass for a first cycle.

this is his fourth cycle. He dosn't want to incorporate test, prop or not, because of the crazy wieght gain. his wife is also being a bitch about it, if he blows up, she'll know he's juicin again. he's going to run a replacement dose at 250mgs though, he's not looking to GAIN w/ the test, just too incorporate a replacement. what about PROVIRON as an anti-e?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this is his fourth cycle. He dosn't want to incorporate test, prop or not, because of the crazy wieght gain. his wife is also being a bitch about it, if he blows up, she'll know he's juicin again. he's going to run a replacement dose at 250mgs though, he's not looking to GAIN w/ the test, just too incorporate a replacement. what about PROVIRON as an anti-e?
    why not just 250-300mg of test and thats it??? its enough to grow a bit and save some cash

money isn't an issue. or else that would be an option. lean permanent gains is what is needed in this situation.

money isn't an issue. or else that would be an option. lean permanent gains is what is needed in this situation.
    and test only can't provide that?

wolfy, you know as well as i do that eq supports PERMANENT LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE w/out the water better than test. granted, he can run test only with an AI and achieve similar results. but if this was always the case, why would anyone incorporate other compounds in a cycle besides testosterone ? i am a supporter of test only cycles. but it'd be nice to hear opinions about incorporating OTHER compounds for once, don't you think?

ecstacy-_- is offline New Member

i think HGH would be the perfect thing

he will gain lean mass and lose fat ( im not a pro and i never used any)just that u know

wolfy, you know as well as i do that eq supports PERMANENT LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE w/out the water better than test. granted, he can run test only with an AI and achieve similar results. but if this was always the case, why would anyone incorporate other compounds in a cycle besides testosterone? i am a supporter of test only cycles. but it'd be nice to hear opinions about incorporating OTHER compounds for once, don't you think?
    because different steroids all have their benefits...however for the results he wants, test only seems the most logical thing...right? may as well keep it simple.

hell...i would even recommend var only, however he's your "uncle" so its something i wouldn't recommend as I am guessing he's an older man with already declining testosterone levels .

not trying to preach test only...but he can easily get the results he wants from that

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    so you are going to have him run250mg of test a week and 500mg of EQ a week? Not a good idea especially if he's an older man.

Best would be to run Cyp and EQ for 12 weeks at 500mg each and use letro for the anti-e

1 - 12 Cyp 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 14 Letro .5mg ED
    12 - 15 NOlva 20mg ED

Start PCT 18 days after last EQ/Cyp injection
    Day 1 to 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4mg Tribulus
    MM,

Do you recmnd. using Letro instead of Adex on all cycles or just this one? I alos want to stay as dry as possible but read of certain nasty sides tha Letro gives the user.

Thanks
    BB

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Test,

An 8 week Prop/Var cycle would provide your Uncle with the "7-8 water free lbs." he wants. Along w/ great gains in strength, provided his diet and training are on track. That is the cycle I would recmnd. to you.

Good Luck
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    MM,

Do you recmnd. using Letro instead of Adex on all cycles or just this one? I alos want to stay as dry as possible but read of certain nasty sides tha Letro gives the user.

Thanks
    BB
    No not all cycles........ but if bloating is a concern then yes letro would be my pick over l-dex........... I'm running .5mg ED of letro and have no decrease in my sex drive at all.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why not just 250-300mg of test and thats it??? its enough to grow a bit and save some cash
    i would *absolutely* agree with this. a low dose of test should work wonders at his age, as far as growth, as well as restoring some youthful energy, etc

nothing wrong with that at all. think of it this way -- an adequate HRT dose is 100mg/week or so -- using 200-300mg/week would more than likely keep him within the "normal" limits, but still give him a bit of a boost.

Thread Information