Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clenand weed

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

clenand weed

hey sorry for the question i did a serch and couldent get anything...Im just curious how bad it is to smoke weed while on clen taking into fact that i can fight the munchies....is it really that bad or not harmful at all? I also saw a thread about people becomign anxious and paranoid while on it....i havent experienced this at all and was just wondering if it was a normal side or just some people who are already alittle anxious? thanks
    -Willy

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    its bad for you to smoke weed when you're OFF clen ....do you not realize that??

why are you taking clen??? to better your body right?? well if you want to better your body, why would you be doing something like smoking weed in the first place?? use your brain bro.

well i know weed isnt the best for you....but i also know its not that bad for you....if you can still get your shit done then i think smoking weed to relax a lil is fine....its not like i skip out on running or the gym to get high....i just like to smoke some weed and relax everyonce and a while. Anyone wanna help me out without flaming me about the weed....thanks

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The board has a "no recreational drug discussion" policy...

This thread breaks these rules

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath99
    well i know weed isnt the best for you....but i also know its not that bad for you....if you can still get your shit done then i think smoking weed to relax a lil is fine....its not like i skip out on running or the gym to get high....i just like to smoke some weed and relax everyonce and a while. Anyone wanna help me out without flaming me about the weed....thanks
    i believe i was being nice...considering rec drug talk on this board is not allowed

oh man i didnt even know....im sorry

tatteredxangelx is offline New Member
    Weed's not a drug ... it's a plant ... just like a bush. Nothing wrong with smoking pot ...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The board has a "no recreational drug discussion" policy...

This thread breaks these rules
    Exactly. I suspect you are using clen to cut bodyfat? Weed raises estrogen levels to promote fat storage.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tatteredxangelx
    Weed's not a drug ... it's a plant ... just like a bush. Nothing wrong with smoking pot ...
    I hope you are joking. It's a plant that contains drugs. Hell cocaine comes from a damn plant!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    this thread will be locked soon but why smoke weed if youre going to use clen ? people are on this board to make there bodies better not to destroy it with smoking weed

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time i smoked and took an ECA stack it sucked.. wasnt fun at all... kept getting these waves of dizziness and felt like a bitch who couldnt hang. However now i can smoke and take an ECA, no prob.
    Personally i wouldnt smoke while taking clen cause clen is much stronger and if i'm taking clen i'm concentrating ONLY on cutting, not getting twisted, but its up to you my friend.

And no rec. drug talk on this board....."drugs are bad"

Last post, cause i don't wnna break board policy ... but coke contains derivatives from an Opium plant ... it's not a straight plant ... IMO opium isn't a drug either, unless it's mixed with the shit that makes it coke or heroin, or whatever.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    not for recreation,
    medicinal marijuana in body Building is used for
    1) appetite stimiulation
    2) Sleep
    3) Injuries & pain management
    4) killing your lungs....

Don't use marijuana to simply get high.
    Coffee is my choice of rec drugs, and that of most BB's too....

I don't think this thread will be locked if it has an objective that related to body Buliding...
    Keep it in perspective please....

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    if you need to relax just breath bro. take big deep breaths and relax. drugs arent good whatever u use them for.

If you bake the weed into brownies ... u dunt do any lung damage

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    if you need to relax just breath bro. take big deep breaths and relax. drugs arent good whatever u use them for.
    Steroids are drugs...

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Steroids are drugs...
    but they're not schedule I drugs (like weed) and we don't take them to get high....full of many positive health benefits...

you can always point out the stoners on this board

thread needs to be closed quickly

You can always point out the closed-minded people as well

Talking Ha ha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH

you can always point out the stoners on this board

thread needs to be closed quickly
    Are you calling me a "stoner"? LOL That is hilarious!

I disagree. As I stated eariler, Cannibis can...
    1)stimulate appetite
    2)aid sleep
    3)ease pain...

I'm by no means a marijuana advocate. I am merly stating that cannibis is sometimes used by people for these given reasons. And for that matter I believe that this thread has some educational value aslong as people respect it.

IMO, I believe that marijuana use hinders the users ultimate goals, and for this reason, I do not advocate it's use.
    For this reason, and this reason alone, I do suggest, that this thread stays in tact. The information that I presented is simple, yet true. It is here for everyone to read, it is construtive, and sound advice.

If you want to destroy all what this board stands for, then delete the damn thread. I have other threads to read about anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by tatteredxangelx
    If you bake the weed into brownies ... u dunt do any lung damage
    Comments like this get threads deleted. C'mon guys, no rec drug talk. We all know its against the rules...
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 11-02-2005 at 05:07 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Hell , Im a marjuana advocate , I support its use...I smoke it often...I actually smoked last nite...

Man there is nothing wrong with smoking weed on clen , Ive smoked weed/hash while using slin and t4....But if it hinders ur goals in anyway (munchies ,laziness , lung capacity for cardio, etc....) then quit...If not why shouldnt you? cuz its illegal?? Hell thousands of people inject illegal drugs in their bodies ED....Does it make sense that theyre illegal ????NO

you people have had an open mind about steroids and saw thru the bullshit of the media and law,...Why not do the same thing with weed?...is there not a possiblity that we have been bullshitted bout this issue???? how come netherlands has it legalized (controlled) and theyre doing better than the us in terms of drug abuse??? did it occur to anyone that the gov wants hemp banned???? cuz of political reasons too?? cloth made out of hemp is 4 times stronger than cotton...which would **** up the cotton industry a bit....and they cant after 70years of banning a substance...to just say "oh we've been bullshitting u for over a half century...but we apologize...

Bottom line is: weed is not bad as they portray it....by blindly refusing it...u might as well say steroids are for cheaters and they make ur dick shrink

HAVE A NICE DAY !

And what about alcohol huh??? makes people do worse shit then when smoking weed , but because we have beer ads and shit...then its ok to drink???

they cause way more harm than cannabis does , but if "Lifeafterdeath99" had said is it ok to drink on clen ???

some might have said yes but in moderation....even tho it has more sides and negative effects on the user than cannabis does.....

Hell I thot I was talking to an intelligent open minded group of people with common intrests who see thru the bullshit and dont go with the crowd and rely on experience , science and reason,,,not following people like sheep and just accept things cuz they are like that...looks like I was wrong about the last part

Im not an advocate, nor against it. I just don't like it. It's not for me. I'm glad that you like it iron. A lot of people do...

yes, I would smoke pot before I would ever touch booze, yes, this is true. Booze is lethal, pot is not... good point, and yes, it is probally safe to use with clen .

Im not an advocate, nor against it. I just don't like it. It's not for me. I'm glad that you like it iron. A lot of people do...
    Glad to see @least some1 is keeping an open mind about things around here and not being fooled by the media

70% of the Media is lies.
    Check it out.

www.hereinreality.com

what you mean they were lying about steroids ?supplements?the wight loss ads?the war on iraq?cannabis?Roid rage ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marijuana and me.
    Well, My sister is an MS patient, and without it she is sometimes screwed. That is why I respect it so much.

Marijuana and me.
    Well, My sister is an MS patient, and without it she is sometimes screwed. That is why I respect it so much.
    Sorry to hear about that man, look since ur keepin an open mind about things...check these sites out...

-http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2005/10/02/dr_fr_klenners_protocol_for_multiple_sclerosis.htm

-http://www.doctoryourself.com/calcdef.html

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ok, this is a board about fitness, bodybuilding, AAS knowledge, and helping people out about it. This is not a board about using pot. this should be closed. Please don't argue about how weed can help when you lift, cus it was stated and is proven that is causes estrogen levels to jump which in turn will lead to fat retention. besides, if you wanna get down to the nitty gritty, this is a juicer board, not a stoner board!

and the thing bout your sis having MS, my girlfriends grandma has it too, and she does the same thing. i respect that in that matter,(and this next part is NOT intended for you juicy brucy) but please take all rec drugs to a different website.

Some1 asked a question about weed , and I saw people giving him false info and I thot it was imp that i correct that...So I did....

this thread has been here for 10 hours approx...no1 closed it...but now...cuz some people are pro-weed....u people wanna close it??

no, i just dont think weed should be talked about on this website. I appreciate you giving advice, someones gotta do it. i am not baggin on you iron, im baggin on the newbies who dont read the f*ckin rules! kinda pisses me off, this is not somewhere to talk about weed, coke, heroin, ect. this is a body building forum. not a rec. drug forum.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    ok, this is a board about fitness, bodybuilding, AAS knowledge, and helping people out about it. This is not a board about using pot. this should be closed. Please don't argue about how weed can help when you lift, cus it was stated and is proven that is causes estrogen levels to jump which in turn will lead to fat retention. besides, if you wanna get down to the nitty gritty, this is a juicer board, not a stoner board!
    Man , so is alcohol lowers test and increase estro , but most of the studies on weed the doses were given 10* the normal dose...and these people were
    "normal"....not working out , not eating 6 times a day etc....

even my training , mood , motivation and health suffer REAL bad after I drink,...but when i smoke I workout just as hard and dont suffer from the sides

I hope one day the rec drug policy will change...and be kept to a mature reasonable discussion.....but i guess it wont...like that sex forum they once had or so ive heard

peace out bro

to each his own bro!
    peace!

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    FACT: Pot makes you lazy!

I thought we as bodbuilders we were to give it our all (100%), I don't care what every one else does but that is what I am going to do.

Hate to lose in a competition because The other guy gave 100% and I only 99%.

Twostones

ditto bro

Quote Originally Posted by STONES2
    FACT: Pot makes you lazy!

I thought we as bodbuilders we were to give it our all (100%), I don't care what every one else does but that is what I am going to do.

Hate to lose in a competition because The other guy gave 100% and I only 99%.

Twostones
    I think the correct thing to say is : Pot makes YOU lazy...it doesnt make me lazy @ all....cept for the 2-3 hours after and i make sure i smoke on off days... or after workouts.....

I hope you dont drink then , you would be contradicting yourself greatly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information