QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Prop in the quad hurts like a bitch !!

Why is it ... that prop absolutely kills me when i shoot the quads ...???

Pecs and Glutes are absolutely painless .... and delts hurt a lil bit but not too bad ... anyone know y quads are so painful in comparison to other muscle parts ?

greenpathy is offline Junior Member
    probally b/c the compound can run down your muscle fibers faster in the leg,,,the quad is composed of 4 muscles,,,and although the leg is large,,it takes 4 muscles to make up the quad,,,the delt is 1 large muscle group,,which may explain why it hurt less...i handle it better in the glut and delt...
    rob

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Why is it ... that prop absolutely kills me when i shoot the quads ...???

Pecs and Glutes are absolutely painless .... and delts hurt a lil bit but not too bad ... anyone know y quads are so painful in comparison to other muscle parts ?
    It's been my experience that it all depends on the grade of Prop you are running (ugl,vet,human grade etc.), and after many painful prop cycles I now only run farmak test (human pharmaceutical) prop in my cycles. It is virtually pain free...no matter where I inj., I have never had a problem with being debiltated from a Farmak prop inj as I have in the past from some of the UG's I used to use.

The only draw back is that it only comes in 1ml/amps @50mgs/ml, so you have to inject more to reach the desired dosage....but heck, I would rather have to inj. 3/mls a day if it means that I can actually walk the next day.

Ran

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah .. the pain usually comes 1-3 days after a shoot the quads ... feels like i got punched in the leg

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    yeah .. the pain usually comes 1-3 days after a shoot the quads ... feels like i got punched in the leg
    Try warming prop in syringe with hot tap water for 3-4 min, then inject very slow, massage, works for me.

Thread Information