Obe_One_Kanobi is offline Junior Member

Helios Competition?

met up with a friend yesterday that got me 2 vials of the same thing called Helios but this brand comes from China (this is what the label says). It came in a 40cc amber vial 25 mcg of clen and 17.5 mg of Yohm.

I just tried it today on 2 of my female friends who model, since they really do some heavy aerobics. I was convienced that it would be better to experiment with them first since I don't do 60-100 minutes of aerobics daily.

I only injected them with 1cc on each side where they have a little bit of fat on the upper hip area. I divided the shots in to 10 units and gave them ten injections on each side which equaled a grand total of 1cc per side for the day. I told them I would give them another shot on Friday since the real deal is fast acting and very strong, plus I wouldn't want to hurt such beauty... ;o)

I know you guys aren't really in to Helios any more since it is so dangerous but I just wanted to share with you what I was able to come by and hopefully this company is really making the product as it should be done so that others can enjoy in the near future.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    hmm..this looks exactly like the thread you posted in the other forum.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I said it there but...

You used two woman to experiment with an injectable drug?

Obe_One_Kanobi is offline Junior Member
    I tend to get high blood pressure attacks so I didn't want anything to happen to me since clen and yohim together really gets your blood pressure elevated.

Thread Information