Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aadrenaline

Thread: Proper Dose Of Enanthate Testosterone (Enatesten)?

Surfgod is offline New Member

Proper Dose Of Enanthate Testosterone (Enatesten)?

I'm currently finishing my first week of Liqua Tech's Enanthate Testosterone Enatesten of a 10ml bottle and I'm wondering what the best dose is.

Last sunday I took a 1ml shot but now every three days I'll be taking a 0.5ml shot due to cost wise. Is this enough or should I be taking more? I'm not trying to be a professional bodybuilder but to the point where people think I'm jucing. Thanks for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proper Dose Of Enanthate Testosterone (Enatesten)?-test.jpg  

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    woahhhh....1st research some
    what the dose per ml?
    should be taking 2 times a week ie tuesday thursday
    for around 500mg a week a 10 ml bottle will only last maybe 5 weeks
    and that is not worth it you'll just start seeing results between 5-8 depending on who is using it.
    cost wise is another issue if you cant afford enough test for a cycle you probably dont have a PCT lined up.
    stop, research, save money, work hard, try again
    no money no cycle lol
    producerqonrad likes this.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfgod
    I'm currently finishing my first week of Liqua Tech's Enanthate Testosterone Enatesten of a 10ml bottle and I'm wondering what the best dose is.

Last sunday I took a 1ml shot but now every three days I'll be taking a 0.5ml shot due to cost wise. Is this enough or should I be taking more? I'm not trying to be a professional bodybuilder but to the point where people think I'm jucing. Thanks for any help.
    If all liquitechs T.E is the same then that stuff is rated at 250mg/ml....do the math, thats not a whole lot of test especially if your only running 1 vial.

Surfgod is offline New Member
    So you're saying it will take five weeks for me to see results with this? its been two and I'm seeing some already so wow thats good. Also I'm doing 1 ml a shot every three days Wensday and Sunday.

Thread Information