Thread: Deca question

bigtimmy15 is offline New Member

Deca question

I am trying to start a deca 5 week cycle but I am flying to NYC for a week in the middle of it. Is it ok to stop the cycle and then start again after a week? What negative effects in weight gain will happen and how much? Also if I shouldnt stop the cycle does anyone have any ideas as to how to take it with me?? Thanks

cb25 is offline Banned
    First off...

- Deca only in a cycle --- BIG no-no.
    - 5 wk cycle -- too short, especially for a long-estered compound like Deca, which takes awhile to kick in anyways.

Honestly man, those are pretty basic bits of info that you should have before jumping into any cycle. Do yourself a favor and postpone this cycle until you've done some more research.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    You are in no way ready to do AAS. Do some research before you harm yourself.

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    Dude, first off Deca takes about 8 weeks to kick in, so take it for about 12 weeks. Also you have to run test with it, or you will have deca dick. Do not run a deca only cycle bro.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    You are in no way ready to do AAS. Do some research before you harm yourself.
    my thoughts exactly. Do some research before you do anything else. You need to know what you are putting into your body and how it affects it, which is something you obviously dont have a clue about right now

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Don't hurt yourself bro.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Both threads were very very right bro. what your doing is to wrong. Deca by itself can lead to somethings you dont want such as "DECA DICK". Besides the, a 5 week cycle, the deca hasnt fully reached its peak. I say quit the cycle now. Come back from your trip. Do some research, and when your ready, come back to the forum, and ppl will help you out with a cycle. All of ppl know what their talking about, so listen to them. And the 3 advices you got now, are prime examples. I hope I didnt throw to harsh at ya, but i'm justing wanting to help you out and give it to you straight

cb25 is offline Banned
    i just want to re-iterate something timmy...the advice that's being given above is not sugar-coated, and that's for a reason. AS is not something to be taken lightly, and the guys here are giving you advice that is truly for your own good.

don't take it as a flame, or us coming down on you for being a newbie, since we've all been there. but don't take the things that are said lightly. we're just looking out for ya

Thread Information