Thread: Quad injection

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Quad injection

Started my current cylce this past Monday. Tomorrow I am due for another 2.75cc'c. In a previous cylce i tried a quad injection one time it was one of the easiest i had ever done but within a couple of hours i could barely walk, which sucked because i had to stand at work all day. I am going to shoot tomorrow evening then go workout and go to bed. Do you think doing it in the evening will be better or worse since i will go to bed a few hours later? Thak you for your input

bump c'mon bro's tomorrow is the day

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    bro, 2.75 cc is alot to inject anywhere. if you feel like you have to inject that much in one site i would consider the buttocks (touch ur hip with ur thumb and injext where ur middle finger touches.. see spot injections.com...i want to know your cycle i would rather spread that injection out to other days...

in regards to your time of day question it is all mental but many choose not to inject before bed because some like i get a rush from doing it and may not be able to sleep right away. i like to do it atleast 4 hours before bed ..again it is mental

mranak is offline Associate Member
    What exactly did you inject?

1.75cc's enanthate (437mg's)
    1cc deca (300mgs) both twice a week

by the way this is about my 6th cycle. this past Monday was the first injection of this cycle and i injected the enanthate in one shoulder and the deca in the other but this cycle is going to be 16wks long i am also running 50mg dbol ed for the first 40 days

does anyone know if injecting in the evening will help since i will be off of my legs all night?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    iam doing the same cycle now and i shoot 2 cc at night and iam good in the morning. but 2.75 cc is alot for your leg.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    im on my second cycle now and my very first injection was 1.5cc test and 1cc deca , same syringe into right quad and i was sore for 3 or 4 days. now i split it into two shots, test in one quad, deca in other and im hardly even sore the next day. 2.75cc is way too much if u ask me unless ur as big as ronnie or jay.

dtr98 is offline Member
    do 3ml in quads and pecs

Thread Information