Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Compounds for a pitcher

have a friend of mine who plays D1 Baseball... hes a pitcher. he want sot jump on some type of cycle that will help him in baseball.. i wasnt sure what to tell him would be a good compound for a pitcher...i said first get yoru diet in check befor eyou think about AAS and then he told me his current diet and it looks good to me.. im no pro but he knew the basic pro/fat and pro/carb meals and he was drinking whey for breakfast and post workout with dex.

since his diet was in check i told him id check up on AAS for a pitcher.

what do you guys think?

He wont be tested for about 3 months also and when he does he gets a good ammount of time notice

cb25 is offline Banned
    couple ideas -- better check the "steroid detection times" at steroid.com for the amount of time he'll have between his last shot and his testing.

or you can always try out the board sponsor "Steroid Cleanse" -- haven't used it myself, nor has anyone i've known...but the lab results posted by the admin are encouraging

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    bump

tek. is offline Junior Member
    prop and var work great and are both in and out quick, props detection time is around 4weeks. var is 3weeks. lean gains minimum bloat and BIG strength gains

smbmx63 is offline Junior Member
    oral turnibol was engineered for this kind of thing wasnt it? OT is in and out quick and is got east german athletes quicker

Thread Information