Thread: Cycle Crituqe

ultimo is offline Associate Member

Cycle Crituqe

Ok, so when I get back from Germany its on like donkey kong...i want to eat a clean mass gaining diet so that i can start to fill in some of the low spots on my body and also help to gain mass and have that contribute to the stretching back of some of my skin after losing a lot of weight a few years back.

i do have pics posted on here from about 2 months ago. i will be posting again soon for critque.

for now i want a cycle that will add mass without heavy fat or water gain. i want to be able to SEE what a gain ya know?

i also want a jump to my cycle from the start. i was reading on here that anavar is good for that without the water gain...especially in conjunction with test e.

i was thinking of this...

weeks 1-16 of 500mg TEST E
    weeks 1-8 of 25mg ANAVAR

is that to long for anavar? it said that the toxicity on the liver is low but not to use it for MONTHS at a time. im not sure what time frame is being kept in mind when they say "months"

this is just to gain some lean muscle...not some bulk phase of insanity ha. i want to also gain some strength. i am going to eat clean with a cheat day a week and also do the big 3 movements and try to gain as much clean cut mass as possible.

my history is 3 cycle, 2 of which were 12 weeks of test deca and another of test prop and winnies.

please help me with this guys...and i thank you.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    Ok, so when I get back from Germany its on like donkey kong...i want to eat a clean mass gaining diet so that i can start to fill in some of the low spots on my body and also help to gain mass and have that contribute to the stretching back of some of my skin after losing a lot of weight a few years back.

i do have pics posted on here from about 2 months ago. i will be posting again soon for critque.

for now i want a cycle that will add mass without heavy fat or water gain. i want to be able to SEE what a gain ya know?

i also want a jump to my cycle from the start. i was reading on here that anavar is good for that without the water gain...especially in conjunction with test e.

i was thinking of this...

weeks 1-16 of 500mg TEST E
    weeks 1-8 of 25mg ANAVARBump this dose to more like 60 mg ED

is that to long for anavar?No, IMO 8 weeks anavar is perfectly fine, in fact you could run it the full 16 weeks to see some real gains it said that the toxicity on the liver is low but not to use it for MONTHS at a time. im not sure what time frame is being kept in mind when they say "months"

this is just to gain some lean muscle...not some bulk phase of insanity ha. i want to also gain some strength. i am going to eat clean with a cheat day a week and also do the big 3 movements and try to gain as much clean cut mass as possible.IMO, the big three are great mass and strenthg builders, but not cutters.

my history is 3 cycle, 2 of which were 12 weeks of test deca and another of test prop and winnies.

please help me with this guys...and i thank you.
    Good luck

alright awesome.

so run the anavar for the full 16.

also i did not mean that i wanted to "cut" i meant i wanted clean cut mass, basically with minimal fat gain but i know that that comes from a proper diet.

as far as my goals that looks like a good plan though?

IMO I would a little EQ into that cycle at 400mg/wk for 15wks. You need to bump your dose of var to a minimum of 40mg/ED and I would run it the last 8wks right up to PCT. The var will help solidify your gains and you will still be cycling while waiting for the long esters to clear your system. Anavar is very mild on the liver....I have seen doses up to 100mg/day with no heptoxic complications. Regardless you shold run a liver protectant/anti ox s when running any 17aa.

Water retention is not a concern if proper anti-e s are in place. No hormones add BF so the only fat you'll gain is from what you eat. Diet and cardio are the keys.

tek. is offline Junior Member
    no need to go past 12, gains will be hard to comeby past 12wks factor in recovery + HCG = not worth it imo. Id run var @ 30-40mg for the 12wks if you can afford it. goodluck!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Actually if one ups ones calorie intake and eats clean you will gain past 12 weeks, you will gain past 16 and yes you will gain if on full time. Look at the pros-those guys are on mass quantities all the time and each year come back bigger and better.

ya i am going for 16...that reasoning makes no sense given pro bodybuilders...

ANYWAYS...alright well this is shaping up to be a good cycle then. any more responses are welcome.

Thread Information