Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Ross Pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the Pics of ross ev one want so bad. Looks good, but def not competitive and not even close to SC IMO. The Mind Of Ross....WHO is HE?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    he still refuses to post pics of his legs! he just keeps saying theyre coming, but have yet to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    are you the sole memeber of the "ilove ross fan club"?? jeez i never saw anyone defend him so much. he may have something to say, put he never has anything to back what he says, he handles himself poorly, and solicits people fom the board, sounds to me ross earns his BAN everytime he is here.

Ok, let me put it to you like this. THIS GUY HAS PICS ON HERE, alot of people bashing him dont. HE HAD THE BALLS TO POST HIS PICS, and is of solid enough character to take all this bullshit heat your throwing on him. If it were anybody elses pics you'd be giving him props and not bashing. So alot of people dont agree with his posts ,so what. But you guys are saying it's the same rhetoric each time he posts, well its the same shit each time you guys respond to him.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, let me put it to you like this. THIS GUY HAS PICS ON HERE, alot of people bashing him dont. HE HAD THE BALLS TO POST HIS PICS, and is of solid enough character to take all this bullshit heat your throwing on him. If it were anybody elses pics you'd be giving him props and not bashing. So alot of people dont agree with his posts ,so what. But you guys are saying it's the same rhetoric each time he posts, well its the same shit each time you guys respond to him.
    chill my man, chill. you are right, ross has dug himself a big hole on the board and anything he says or does will be handled with harsh scrutiny fom everyone here.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    He came here with an azzhole attitude and made enemies fast. You will not find many sticking up for him. Personally, I wouldnt mind him being around for serious discussion if he backs up his claims and actually uses some of the compounds he espouses. Oh yeah, and he lost the "Im so cool and everyone on here is so dumb" routine.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Ok, let me put it to you like this. THIS GUY HAS PICS ON HERE, alot of people bashing him dont. HE HAD THE BALLS TO POST HIS PICS,I agree totally, it does take balls to post a pic, you won't find any of mine, but then agian I don't wish to be identified either and is of solid enough character to take all this bullshit heat your throwing on himI don't agree he is of solid character though, he is always trying to solicit, and I have never ever seen him post any science to back his claims-I think he is soley after "clients" with money to spend. If it were anybody elses pics you'd be giving him props and not bashingAs for his pics, he does look good, as I said, not a competitive BBer but definitely looks very respectable. So alot of people dont agree with his posts ,so what. But you guys are saying it's the same rhetoric each time he posts, well its the same shit each time you guys respond to himSometimes he is greeted with hatred and flaming, but he is frequently treated with respect and greeted as a friend by many members, I believe it was Hooker who said(I'm paraphrasing) the Ross had a good mind, and some interesting ideas, but went about the presentation all wrong, and it was his alterior motives that keeep him banned.
    Anyhow, stayin, I like the presentation of new ideas, because it gives us all a chance to learn, but new ideas based solely on personal experience are not enough as each person is different and will react to ind AAS a little differently, scientific fact is what is needed to change an entrenched way of thinking.

yeah first off he needs to lose the "know it all" attitude that he has. Nobody likes a guy that comes on here and thinks he is the be all, end all steroid god and if you dont cycle the way he does, then he thinks were all stupid!

If he came on here and wanted to have a civilized discussion, that would be different. But he only comes on here to shove his beliefs down your throat, kind of like the religious zealot that thinks if you dont follow his religon, you will spend an eternal damnation in hell!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    his alterior motives r exactly what gets him in trouble. also he used to be alot cockier, didn't win anyones friendship. he handled himself poorly.

HE should STOP typing LIKE this TOO. IT gets REALLY ANNOYING!!

[L]

Latimus is offline Banned
    What happened To BDTR?

Ross is a bit into himself eh

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Pictures, being in good shape, or being a competing, or accomplished competitor do NOT validate your beliefs.

Doc.Sust and Shortie hit the nail on the head!

No one here wants to operate in denial, at least, not best of us... and many of us are quite objective in what we're willing to entertain as a possibility. Ross searches to prove a particular point, instead of searching for the most accurate info.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What I don't get is if you guys can't stand the guy or what he is saying is a joke, why bother even responding to his threads? You are adding fuel to the fire!!!!! If you ignore him, he will go away...
    i can see what you're saying BLT...but my problem is that if no one says anything, there are enough newbies out there who will believe what he says. in this community, it seems that if one sounds smart and is able to present something that sounds good (especially if it's something that you want to hear) -- and NO ONE refutes it, people will take it as truth.

it's one thing to ignore his rants, it's another thing to let him spread info that we believe to be untrue and possibly harmful to people who are here to learn.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    can u drink winny?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm wondering right now if ross and saluu are twin brothers. both are equally not convincing, somewhat humorous, and generally have no respect for rules of the board. i quit trying to argue with ross's comments in his threads, he won't stop and never will bring more than his own knowledge of steroids . oh well, i like reading the responses that other members have. see you next week ross.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information