bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member

getting TOO BIG on Deca/test e

4 weeks into my 12 week cycle and ive gained 13 lbs. Im really happy with the gains and my strength blows me away. I would like to keep this size but cut up a bit. Do you ever add clen to the second half of a cycle to curb appitite and burn any excess fat. Or should i just cut the calories to 3000.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff1212
    4 weeks into my 12 week cycle and ive gained 13 lbs. Im really happy with the gains and my strength blows me away. I would like to keep this size but cut up a bit. Do you ever add clen to the second half of a cycle to curb appitite and burn any excess fat. Or should i just cut the calories to 3000.

Sounds like bloating...are you using a anti-e like nolva or dex? Keep or make your diet cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Sounds like bloating...are you using a anti-e like nolva or dex? Keep or make your diet cleaner.

My diet is pretty damn clean....could always be a bit better. I dont think is gyno. Im just getting big everywhere (thats the point of AAS) but i like my weight and i dont want anymore. Im 6'3" 205. more strength good....more weight bad!

My diet is pretty damn clean....could always be a bit better. I dont think is gyno. Im just getting big everywhere (thats the point of AAS) but i like my weight and i dont want anymore. Im 6'3" 205. more strength good....more weight bad!

chest6 is offline Banned
    why are you juicing if you dont want to get any bigger? I really dont get this..if you dont wanna get bigger..dont use aas..simple.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    why are you juicing if you dont want to get any bigger? I really dont get this..if you dont wanna get bigger..dont use aas..simple.

Of course i want to gain. But i dont want to get too big, i dont want to loose speed and agility by being TOO thick. AAS got me great results so far but i wanted to know if you i could slow the gains in size and get a bit more fat loss and more lean muscle by taking somthing else. Maybe i am retaining a bit of water.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course i want to gain. But i dont want to get too big, i dont want to loose speed and agility by being TOO thick. AAS got me great results so far but i wanted to know if you i could slow the gains in size and get a bit more fat loss and more lean muscle by taking somthing else. Maybe i am retaining a bit of water.
    drop the deca

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    drop the deca

Drop the Deca totally at week 4?? Or cut it?

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    what gear are you useing
    i wish i could gain 13 pounds in 4 weeks
    the first cycle i did was fake

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess you are holding water. Even then those gains arent super huge or something. I mean after the first 2 weeks of my first cycle I was up 15 lbs. Take nolva to help with bloat. 20mg ED.

-Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    if you want slow gains dont take test and deca ..

Quote Originally Posted by Farhan
    what gear are you useing
    i wish i could gain 13 pounds in 4 weeks
    the first cycle i did was fake

500mg deca
    250mg test e

I have an anti estro just in case, but im not showing any signs.

Its friggen crazy, everyday i gain. Some people say you cant see the effects till week 6-7-8 with deca/test. I started seeing almost imediatley! I was just a little worried that i was gonna keep packin on lbs at this rate and by week 12 i would be 255lbs. Thats way heavier than i want to be.

500mg deca
    250mg test e

I have an anti estro just in case, but im not showing any signs.

Its friggen crazy, everyday i gain. Some people say you cant see the effects till week 6-7-8 with deca/test. I started seeing almost imediatley! I was just a little worried that i was gonna keep packin on lbs at this rate and by week 12 i would be 255lbs. Thats way heavier than i want to be.

Sorry, i meant 600mg test e

zircon is offline Junior Member
    yeh. Drop deca . Keep test at 400, if you worried about too much weight. Still say it's bloat mostly though.

Next tiem rather to a short cycle prop/tren , if strength is what you're after.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    Or you could lower your doses: 400mg Deca and 250mg Test. If I were you I wouldn't get too caught up in the scale but instead use the mirror as a guage on how you look.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    if your happy at 6 foot 205, why you using gear? thats an easy attainable goal by training naturally. thats a waste in my opinion.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    yea bro i thnk instead of using gear to make those gains u could of easily done it naturally, y put ur body under stress from gear when u could do it on ur own and with no stress.... sounds like a waste of money and gear

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I would use the same gear you got. Your already past mid way of the cycle. Drop the dosages a bit, change your diet up for cutting up the fat, and add some nolvadex for the bloating. Your making wicked gains, why worry about it.

crazywesc is offline Junior Member
    I done a similar cycle with 750mg wk teste and 500mg wk deca . I never used any anti e or anything to control the bloat while I was on cycle, I gained a total of 21 pounds. My pct really wasnt done the way it should have been. But after it was all said and done i lost eleven pounds of it. So in my experience your probably holding alot of water, get some nolva or liquidex and I think the weight will come down some.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i dnt imagine a lot of the gains are muscle anyway its mostly all water and bloat from the deca so id keep going if i was you with what your doing i also gain really fast at the beggining of cycles but it doesnt last long when i take on all the water possible then the musle growth slowly comes.

JonClark is offline New Member

Take finabol

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I wouldn't alter to dosages, just ride it out. Clean up your diet a bit, Up the protein and lower carbs, cut out sugars and drink more water. 6' 205 is not too big IMO. If you talking about fat then finish up your cycle and do more cardio with lower calories. Simple.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Keep in mind that at the 4 wk point, most of your gains are probably water. You might as well get as big as possible, then lean out. If you're larger than you desire, cut back your calories and increase cardio while keeping the weights the same. Good luck!

Thread Information