Thread: cyp vs. enth

SpiderRico is offline Member

cyp vs. enth

ive taken enth a couple of times ive never taken cyp yet and was wondering about it looking to maybe run it in my next cycle down the road ... ive read some articles that say you really can not tell the difference between the two and then some articles that say cyp is a little more potent then enth with increased strength mass gains and water retention .. i was just wondering what someone who has taken both has to add on this topic thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do it Bro then let us know how it works out, I've heard the samethings as you. I use cyp for HRT and enan for cycling, I'm going to give cyp a run on my next cycle as well

JohnnyB

thanks JB i was looking to probly run a cyp dbol eq cycle or maybe a cyp deca dbol something around there im not sure ...but when you run that let me know how everything goes i would love to hear the results

bonehead is offline New Member
    I have run them both and I love cyp. I dont have the strength gains on E but I also have zero bloat. On the other hand I have very little bloat on cyp and I get a much better pump on cyp. But I also think it falls back on everyone is different and will react to some degree differently to each one. You never know until you try.

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I have also run both but I didn't run them in the same types of cycles. I did notice with the cyp that I felt like I got more out of the workouts. More pump, more everything! I just didn't get the same feeling out of the enanthate . I like cyp much better so far.

alright thats two for cyp .. why you say you dont run them with the same types of cycle what do you mean what types of cycle do you run them both with? im getting great pumps now i can just imagine cyp i guess

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    I only used cyp until recently...tried enan because I saw how popular it was on these boards...and went right back to cyp. As stated previously, everyone is different, but cyp works for me. Right now I'm taking cyp and deca and the pumps are insane!

On enan, I felt good, but flat.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I prefer Test E anyday of the week over cyp. I've heard others state that they either react very well off one or the other. Only one way to tell Spider. Let us know how it goes.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry...but i dont believe anyone that says they bloat more on cyp.....your diet, training, bodytype, all that would have to be perfectly identical (not to mention the dose you were taking 'making up for the ester weight as well') to even remotely determine this. its these things why you bloated more

Zapp is offline Banned
    I ran cyp for 6 weeks and got hardly any gains. Made the switch to test e and showed alot of improvment.

Subydude is offline New Member
    Test E seems to work the best for me. A little bloat but nothing huge. Good results so far.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Test e deff

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    I have run both but the cyp I ran with deca and winny. The test-e I ran with eq, and var. Every time I run something it is a little different mixture of compunds. I have never really run a -TEST ONLY- cycle so that is the only way to really tell. It would have to be a controlled test too to really be sure. Like you would need to make sure that your test's were almost exact mg/mg. Some batches might be a little higher dosed. Also from my research, enanthate has aslo been used more frequently because until more recently Cyp was not as redily avail as Enanth was for many years. Only in the last few years-maybe a bit more- has cyp been so available. But remember this ultimately- test is test. Try it out and keep us posted bro!

well after i finish this cycle and take some time off i plan on running a cycle with most likely cyp eq and dbol to jumpstart hopefully i get the pumps like some say but i do get great pumps on enth as well

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive used both and didnt really see a any difference!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I have also run both but I didn't run them in the same types of cycles. I did notice with the cyp that I felt like I got more out of the workouts. More pump, more everything! I just didn't get the same feeling out of the enanthate. I like cyp much better so far.
    Cool. My next cycle I plan to have a test cyp base.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    On a side note, the only practical difference between the two is that with test cyp you start PCT 18 days after last inject and with test e it is only 14 days after.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    On a side note, the only practical difference between the two is that with test cyp you start PCT 18 days after last inject and with test e it is only 14 days after.
    That i did not know thanks mike

Thread Information